Status
Not open for further replies.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Featured Ride Contest #2!!

The guidelines for the contest are as follows:

• You will need a minimum of one exterior, one interior, and one engine bay shot. There is no requirement for picture quality. Please keep picture editing limited to a border and signature.
• A detailed mod list that includes the manufacturer and part type. Please separate the parts list into subcategories of: Engine, suspension, exterior, and interior.
• Eligible applicants must have been a member on the site for 2 months, and have 50 posts.
• Six spots will be available on a first come first serve basis.
• Since this is a Civic site, members can only submit Civic's into the contest.
• Anything deemed as unfair play may result in being disqualified from the competition.
How to enter:
• In order to enter the contest, you must enter your information into our Members Garage application, which can be found here: Members Garage
• This application will allow you to edit your profile with any changes you may want to make, and also enter future contests without having to resubmit a new application!
• After you have entered your information into our Members Garage, simply send a PM to vjf915 or 1SIKCIVIC and let us know that you would like to enter the Featured Ride contest.
• We will verify that you have entered the required information, and then let you know that you have been entered into the contest.
• We are asking that anyone who competed in the last contest give others a chance to compete before entering. If we need more contestants, we will contact you. This only applies to members who competed in the contest previous to this one.
• Once we have five contestants, the poll will be posted!!

If you have any questions, please send a PM to either vjf915 or 1SIKCIVIC

Oh yea, I forgot to mention the prize. The winner of each contest will be awarded with a $50 gift certificate to the ClubCivic.com store, and two pieces of ClubCivic.com Merchandise!!

Current contestants:
1. Cpt Karacho
2. Mugenej8
3. Eran
4. XpL0d3r
5. Spyro
6. civic209

Last edited:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
reading > me

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Okay guys, we have two contestants already! We only need three more, and then the polls will be posted.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have no car. Can I enter someone?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Members can only enter their own car. If you have any friends who wish to enter their Civic's, have them join the site!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Three more spots area available guys, let's fill them up!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well im guessing till they get those 3 spots filled, reading > you

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If my lip kit was here already id enter :oops:

Also if it wasnt an automatic...

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just to verify, I can enter my Civic del Sol, right?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How long till we can't enter anymore? I might enter my new car.
• We are asking that anyone who competed in the last contest give others a chance to compete before entering. If we need more contestants, we will contact you. This only applies to members who competed in the contest previous to this one.
If my lip kit was here already id enter :oops:
You entered before when your car wasn't even lowered, just go for it. It's for fun, no shame in not winning.
Just to verify, I can enter my Civic del Sol, right?
Yes you may, one of our other members entered his del sol in this contest.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dang, I wish I were home so I could snap some pics of my del sol. It's not great but hey, this is fun. But definatley next one.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You entered before when your car wasn't even lowered, just go for it. It's for fun, no shame in not winning.

Yes you may, one of our other members entered his del sol in this contest.
I believe you have me mistaken with someone else good sir. But if i enter now then i wont be able to enter next one once i have my lip kit installed ;)

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm waiting until I get new pics to enter again. Can't wait to see the contestants this time around!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ wrong section

If all goes well then i will enter this weekend after the rest of the lip kit is installed :D I probably wont win but ehh why not.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You can enter now with the minimum requirements, and still change the pictures/mod list before or during the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.