Featured Ride Contest #3

Who do you think should win our Featured Ride contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted for mportedcivicsi just cause it looks like a normal, (yet beautiful) civic with racing in mind.

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gotta go with the 96' DX civic SI's are always getting credit, the hatchback is nice but it doesn't seem to "fit" I dislike the multicolored engine bay why the hell would you do that for? But anyways everything else is pretty nice so the edge goes to the white EJ6
thanks! i knew that doing that bay i'd have a lot of hate to come along with it. but the likes i actually do get from it are actually a lot more. so it balances out i guess. i just wanted to try something a little crazy and different.

and "JohnS" sorry you don't like my bay and my black moldings, but yea i build the car to my liking even if it may or may not win me contests. lol;)

shawnjohn42

5+ Year Member
@ Jeders: The engine bay is definitely something different I am sure not a lot of people have that done so I guess that's cool. Everything else is nice though, the B16 looks beast.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
voted, jeders got it, cause im a lover of white civics, but, i HATE your bay,

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Voted! I've seen the SpeedFactory hatch run at Pacific Raceways. Crazy!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Saw the speedfactory civic in Import tuner the other day :thumbs up

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha...well anyone that enters wants to win =) But you know its all about supporting this contest no matter who wins :D

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for the votes everyone =) Always a nice group of cars in these contests =)

Decipher

Registered VIP
Last day. People better vote or I'm comin' to each and every one of yo houses and whoopin' yo' ASS in frontcho' woman, momz and kidz!

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats to everyone and thanks to all who voted =) Another great group of rides. And thanks for edging me ahead :D

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vote so my car can be kicked off the feature? no way! :P