Not open for further replies.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
People just need to enter and stop worrying about what mods or how many mods they have done to their car. I've seen many ROTM or Featured contests be won by cars with less impressive mods or less amount of mods than the cars they are competing against. It's just for fun so just get your car up and join in on it.
Troof. I entered my car and I had a bazillion less mods than the person who won. It is just some friendly competition!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I want to enter my mostly stock VW. I don't see any issues with that on a Civic forum.... :roll:

Last edited:

Decipher

Registered VIP
It's not like you're in the spotlight with this contest anyways. I think the last one had a vote count of like 50 or so total. I'd enter just for shits and giggles if the photography restrictions weren't so stiff. I think every photo of my car has some kind of effect on it... it's the only way to make it look good.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I want to enter my mostly stock VW. I don't see any issues with that on a Civic forum.... :roll:
Rules are rules!

It's not like you're in the spotlight with this contest anyways. I think the last one had a vote count of like 50 or so total. I'd enter just for s***s and giggles if the photography restrictions weren't so stiff. I think every photo of my car has some kind of effect on it... it's the only way to make it look good.
Again, this is just friendly competition for fun. I bet your car looks a million times better than mine does. Mine just looks good from far away. Up close, it has dozens of dents, dings, paint chips, etc. on every body panel. My hood looks like a 200lb guy rolled across it for hours. And actually, a large friend of mine did roll across my hood when he was drunk.

edit - forgot to add.. We finally have a 2nd contestant!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i wasnt a mod and wasnt to lazy to fill out the garage part lol

Decipher

Registered VIP
f**k it, I'll bite.

I'm probably going to vote for civexspeedy regardless of who the last contestants are... I just think it's cool watching all of his auto x videos and seeing how much fun even a nearly stock motor can be. My car epitomizes everything not to do with a civic... but I'll enter anyway, just to fill up a slot and get the contest going.

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll enter as soon as I get a new pic of the interior in its current state. (Hopefully tomorrow)

barrett

Registered VIP
if you still need another contestant, and no new people want to enter i'll throw in my del sol.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You guys have to PM me if you're interested! I can't assume your garage is updated and you're ready to enter ;).

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We have our 3rd contestant!

2 more spots!! This is filling fast!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you can wait till i get my suspension, new seats, turbo kit, tuned, rear lip, wing....then i'll join :D

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2slo4u builds too clean of cars! Keep him out! For this one anyway.... Lol

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im going to Guinea pig a custom turbo kit for the R18 motor..even with my automatic :D

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We have our 4th contestant!

Since a lot of people seem to be interested, I will stop this at 5 contestants. That way we still have a bunch of people that will be in #5.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Hmm I got some evil grin and I think you should get the kia soul Guinea pig when you are done 2slo

Status
Not open for further replies.