BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Featured Ride Contest #4!!!!

The guidelines for the contest are as follows:
• You will need a minimum of one exterior, one interior, and one engine bay shot. There is no requirement for picture quality. Please keep picture editing limited to a border and signature.
• A detailed mod list that includes the manufacturer and part type. Please separate the parts list into subcategories of: Engine, suspension, exterior, and interior.
• Eligible applicants must have been a member on the site for 2 months, and have 50 posts.
• Spots will be available on a first come first serve basis.
• Since this is a Civic site, members can only submit Civic's into the contest.
• Anything deemed as unfair play may result in being disqualified from the competition.
How to enter:
• In order to enter the contest, you must enter your information into our Members Garage application, which can be found here: Members Garage
• This application will allow you to edit your profile with any changes you may want to make, and also enter future contests without having to resubmit a new application!
• After you have entered your information into our Members Garage, simply send a PM to me, <JohnS.> and let me know that you would like to enter the Featured Ride contest.
• I will verify that you have entered the required information and then let you know that you have been entered into the contest.
• We are asking that anyone who competed in the last contest give others a chance to compete before entering. If we need more contestants, I will contact you. This only applies to members who competed in the contest previous to this one.

If you have any questions, please send a PM to me, <JohnS.>

The winner of each contest will be awarded with two pieces of ClubCivic.com Merchandise!!

Current contestants:
1. civexspeedy
2. speedygonzales
3. 99coup3
4. Ferio Vi-RS
5. 00_Civic_Si

Last edited:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
With a very nice looking car at that. John, you better do this contest justice :cool:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought I'd take it easy with my first one :cool:.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know you guys want to enter! ;)

jane_honda

its just a small civic.
noob question. will the contest results be posted on a certain date or only after 5 members have entered? also, how would i find out how many posts ive posted? sorry for the noob questions but thanks in advance.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You have 63 posts, it's listed right underneath your username when you post. It's also on your profile. You have also been around long enough. John is running the contest, so he will be determining when the actual poll gets posted, so he can answer that.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ideally, I would like to have at least 3/4+ cars for the competition and just to see variety. Registration end date is undetermined so far since we only have 1 car and no one else has PM'd me.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd enter but my mod list can be written on my pinky nail its so small..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If it makes you feel any better, I entered in the 2nd one I think it was and got stomped on. I was way in over my head but I just wanted to do it for fun. I got a couple of votes.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these are for fun anyway =)
even if i won i probably wouldn't want to get anything from the shop

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll vote for the next person who enters regardless of car/mods... so you're at least guaranteed 1 vote!

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
one day i will be able to enter this and (hopefully) win, but right now I'm just stockpiling parts to put on later :P

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
People just need to enter and stop worrying about what mods or how many mods they have done to their car. I've seen many ROTM or Featured contests be won by cars with less impressive mods or less amount of mods than the cars they are competing against. It's just for fun so just get your car up and join in on it.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pm sent John. and yea I don't have that many mods on the car now. I just wanna see what people think of it

Status
Not open for further replies.