Featured Ride Contest #4 ***VOTING***

Who do you think should win our Featured Ride contest?

• civexspeedy

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • speedygonzales

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 99coup3

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Ferio Vi-RS

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 00_Civic_Si

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was about to vote for #4, until I saw the tail lights. Not a fan at all. Went with #1 because he uses his car for what it's made for.

John, PMed.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Come on guys, vote!!!!

=)

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How do u vote..im new to this

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sticking to my word, I voted for speedygonzales:ok:

Thanks to those who voted for my car!:hi:

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i voted but, my opinion..
the cars entered should be a car that has a WOW factor about it and i just didn't really feel that with the 5 cars above, the one i voted for was definitely deserving in my opinion.. Each has their own positives and negatives..for me its all about attention to the little details and having that show quality..if i stumbled upon this site and saw a stock looking civic as a voted featured car i'd think twice about how the members are..

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i voted but, my opinion..
the cars entered should be a car that has a WOW factor about it and i just didn't really feel that with the 5 cars above, the one i voted for was definitely deserving in my opinion.. Each has their own positives and negatives..for me its all about attention to the little details and having that show quality..if i stumbled upon this site and saw a stock looking civic as a voted featured car i'd think twice about how the members are..
It's an online forum contest for fun and to promote member activity. Not some big magazine front cover opportunity.. I don't think I've seen a single car on this forum from any active member that is exactly show quality or some car that is shop built and a beast. Which if there were and they did enter, that takes away from the "average joe" forum members from enjoying in on the fun. It seemed like it was hard enough to get anyone to enter in this in the first place. If you restrict it more to fancy static show cars, that really lowers the interest/activity for this contest. I don't understand how any of the cars here differ from say the cars that flash by on the top banner of this forum. From the outside, there is no "wow factor" to me. I just see lowered cars with some expensive wheels.

I know my car doesn't "show" well but it's because it's been purely purpose built. I've built the car according to the rules of the class I race in. Which does not allow fancy carbon fiber body parts, big brake kits, engine swaps, boost, etc.. Sure I could get a couple of race seats and a lip kit, but mods like that are useless to me and in most cases are dead weight. If people could experience the car, it may give them a different opinion on it but all we can do is post pictures.

Just IMO.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I see where both of you are coming from.

What speedy said.....this is just a contest for fun. ClubCivic isn't very large. If we only allowed cars that had a "WOW factor" to enter, these contests would've probably already been over by now. There are a lot of average joe's on here that modify based on their part time job.

Speedy, I'm with you. Even if I had the money, I would probably build a car like yours. Simple, clean, but built for it's purpose.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know I entered just for the hell of it lol. I don't really care if I win or not. Sure the car still has more work to be done but who cares it for the fun of it.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know I entered just for the hell of it lol. I don't really care if I win or not. Sure the car still has more work to be done but who cares it for the fun of it.
same here lol. and my car's not just for looking pretty, it see's the 1/8 miles stip here (i know we don't have any 1/4 mile tracks :( ) and occasional auto cross and mountain runs.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I went with your car ferio. To me its one of the cleanest. Ex speed I wouldnt mind riding in your car for a joy ride its just I care bout looks and your car is built fr that one purpose. My other choice was 99 coupe it was just clean and simple. Speedy I wish you would clean up the inside andengine bay.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Voted for speedy!
Always loved his car, and u know he beats the hell out of it!

It does what it was built for and looks good doing it!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had a hard time deciding... but went with ferio. ive always loved that color and the mods were clean.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Voted, good cars guys, everyone should be proud of their rides

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm, not sure where my post went, but i had to re-vote..?

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
done!
good luck to all entries!

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member