Featured Ride Contest Winner #2

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm entering again, and not voting for my direct competition. ;) . I have better (read: up to date) pictures now. :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
When's #3? :lol:
Should be coming up pretty soon. I don't have the time to run this one, so Shaun (xpl0d3r) will be taking the reigns with the next contest. The contest itself will remain the same, but just run through him. Eran, remember, if you participated in the last contest, you'll need to wait out one contest before participating again.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:P to that.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Congrats, clean car.

Though, if you drive this car on the street at all, I'd suggest mounting your harnesses properly so you don't turn your neck/spin into an accordion. And also lose that B+C pillar bar so it doesn't impale you in an accident. Just saying..

Cpt Karacho

Congrats, clean car.

Though, if you drive this car on the street at all, I'd suggest mounting your harnesses properly so you don't turn your neck/spin into an accordion. And also lose that B+C pillar bar so it doesn't impale you in an accident. Just saying..
i drive the car 3000km in a year, so it is all possible:suprise:

daily b***h is another civic --> mb8

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking good... How did you make the cluster fit and work in the car?

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good looking EK Civic! And all the way from Germany is even a bigger feat! SOHC motor all day... HAHAHA
Seriously though... Congrats and perhaps you can get those better pictures sooner! =)