Not open for further replies.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is the announcement I will be making. Please make any suggestions.

NEW CONTESTS COMING!

We have decided, it's time for Featured Ride to come back, and it will be open to all members alike.

There's just one big change here...

There is a $50 CC Store credit, along with a pair of stickers for the winning member!

Oh yes. You have read that right, a prize, and a big one at that. So, now that we have your attention, here are the requirements.

Photos do not have a quality requirement. We do not intend for this to be a photography contest, but photo quality will help.

We ask that you submit 2 exterior, 1 interior and 1 engine bay photograph when entering. If you have more pictures, great, send them in.

We also require a modification list and we ask you to split it up into engine, exterior, interior, and suspension.

Please keep Photoshop work to a minimum. We also that only borders and signature be added, but do not have them take away from the picture. Keep it tasteful.

This is not going to be a contest every month, if we get enough entree's and it's constant entree's we may then think about turning into a monthly contest.

We ask that all members compete in a fair manner. Don't have friends sign up just to vote for you, we will be catching this as we will be watching who is voting, what their post count is, how long they have been a member, ect. If we feel that any type of cheating or unfair advantage was used, you will be disqualified and banned from competing in any future Featured Ride contest.

We also reserve the right to disqualify a member for lying on their application or using photographs that are not theirs.

Please direct all questions regarding Featured Ride to myself or vjf915.

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sweet! When/where do we submit photos? I'd love to give this a shot.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We will be posting that information shortly =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
soooo, when does this happen

Status
Not open for further replies.