feckin Luminics not shipping..buyer warning?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
didnt know where else to put it.

i got an email from them on the 31st saying the shipped it Sent : Tuesday, October 31, 2006 7:19 PM

and its now the 15th of november and it still hasnt come in, i know they are based in Cali and i live in alabama. but still i had something shipped from cali that i ordered off ebay that got here on the 10th, and it was a bigger package.

anyone else ordered directly from luminics?

:EDIT: oh and i tried calling them today and yesterday and got an answering machine that says "we are either on the other line or talking with a customer, if you leave a detailed messege we will get back to you as soon as possible" then it goes on and tells me their machine is full!! wtf

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That sucks man. I say wait it out another week or so though. I've had stuff take forever with shiping and stuff from the same place come in like 4-5 days so...

oh and BTW probably should have gone in the Where and where not to buy from section:thumbs up

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wonder if we are close enough to the holidays for things to start slowing down a bit?

I to would give it some more time. Do you know how it was shipped?

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did they provide you with a tracking number or anythign when they say they shipped it out?

LikWidv1

NBA-NaturalBornAsshole
5+ Year Member
renegadex96 said:
did they provide you with a tracking number or anythign when they say they shipped it out?

They should of, if they didn't thats just wrong. Even people from eBay give tracking numbers! lol

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
uh are you talking about the actual company that makes em? i kinda doubt they sell direct to consumers. you prolly got it from that luminics site that is not an authorized dealer. lets see the website.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
www.Luminicsbulbs.com is where i got it from. no tracking number. and i doubt its cuz it close to the holidays..its not even thanksgiving yet. and even if it were UPS and everyone else stocks up on people to help

"Super Speedy Priority Shipping" is how they ship it :/ i feel stupid..cuz it kinda seems like a fake company so far