Few pics of a 5-car accident

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Catchin' a ride to a friends house 10 miles up and we got up to the Boca Chica hill and saw 3 cops blocking off the highway...can't be good.

So we get re-routed onto the NAS Boca Chica Key off-ramp and get waived through the stop sign by 3 MP's.

Then going across to the highway on-ramp I notice a Toyota SUV turned around and pushed up against the guard rail on the bridge, then a Lexus RX300 with front-end damage.

Then, on the other side of the Lexus, a *I think* Pontiac Grand Am with heavy front end damage, cut-off roof, ripped up left side sitting in the middle of the road.

We went to the girls house, and decided to go back to Key West. Cool more pics :lol: and as we pass I see 1 fire truck and 3-4 FHP's and another 2 Sheriff's. Then I see in front of the reverse-facing Toyota SUV there is some kind of car squeezed inbetween it and the bridge wall and there was also a desert-silver RSX-S sideways with mild side damage and a shredded rear-end (I could use the motor though lol)

Everyone was diverted to the southbound on-ramp for the NAS and then a right to a County Access road, and then across 10-ft up-hill of grass back on the highway heading back into town. So after seeing that whole thing, and thinking we might know who was in the bashed up RSX, we were all pretty quiet and I'm still not sure if the RSX is the one I know or not.

01 - The 3 cop cars blocking the road

02 - The MP's waiving everyone through the stop sign by the NAS Boca Chica gate

03 - The Toyota SUV with some other car squeezed inbetween it and the guardrail

04 - Going back to Key West...what a mess. Car parts and tire marks everywhere

Tonight, I'll try and go by Arnold's Towing and grab a few pics of the mangled Pontiac since the pics I took were going 45+ and zoomed in a lot which is why they're so blurry and sucky :lol:

....Since we were all pretty quiet afterwards wondering who was involved (we know someone with same color RSX-S and same color Toyota SUV) I decided to snap yet another pic :lol:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ouch that sucks to hear...but o well s**t happens you know....just be glad its not you...

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sucks! it's crazy when there's bad fog on Afton Mtn. in the western part of VA. there's like 80 car pile-ups.. its crazy!

did you find out if the person who drove the rsx-s was your friend?

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rubber Neckers!

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh noes not the RSX?!

maybe they'll sell the engine cheap....

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LowNotSlow said:
oh noes not the RSX?!

maybe they'll sell the engine cheap....
I'm not too worried about the engine anymore. Just found out a few hours ago, that I should start trying to sell my GSR because my friends boosted GSR up in Orlando (pics here - *click*) got stolen and had a few things taken....and is offering me a helluva deal :shock: so I think I'm gonna try and jump on that instead of a K20......for now

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man.

And sorry to hear about your friends Integra. I hope they catch em!

-Jason