Few pics of tha ride and tha team..

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here is a few pics of my ride and my team last time we had a BBQ like a few weeks ago..
here is a lil preview...this is my all time favorite pic. this was taken a long time ago. we'll call it the money shot:

for the rest of the pics, just go to this link:
http://dlstek.easyjournal.com/

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
St. Pauli Girl, good choice :thumbs up:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like your ride DLS, I'm am very impressed (to say once again) that you got a DX running 14's, not to shabby, vey very impressive. The exterior of your car is clean everything looks great

except.......

you call people rice this and that, i would highly suggest that you DONT when you yourself are pretty rice... for example -

RICE IMO

other than that...good job on the motor work you have done, I've read some of thework you've done to it (e.g. bullfrog P&P etc...) i've taken that into consideration myself.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, i like the interior. im in the process of doing the same myself...what were your painting techniques?

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol you have one of those dildo shift knobs :lol: sorry, i dont mean to flame its just there kinda funny lookin is all......actually do any of you know of any decent shift knobs? i like the momo ones but not for 80bucks, screw that....

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rofl freak timmah...and rice4brains...i just bought fabric pray paint, took the pieces i wanted to spray off, rubbed them down with alcohol, and sprayed 2-3 coats onto them, let them dry, and put them back on.

my way was kinda frustrating though cause my surfaces were still glossy so the paint ran. i suggest you put a coat of primer on first, the 3-4 coats of the paint, and 1-2 coats of clearcoat.

SeanJohn, if you consider my interior rice, i cant imagine what you consider b16a2allmotors interior. i dont believe that well done interiors are rice. mine looks kinda gay in the picture cause the red's look like diff shades, but in real life my interior is real clean. did a lot of it black and red, which looks real good in my opinion...and i topped it off with a black/red momo steering wheel, a MUST for custom interiors =)

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes turbo zinc, st. pauli girl rules! =)

i used to have RAZO pedals but they kinda were hard to drive with, so i took em off. i just like the stock pedals the most =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heinken and a 32oz Miller owned me last night

SEE!! OWNED!

anyway, im sure i've told b16allmotor that his interior is rice, if not, imsure he knows i think that cuz i told him something along those lines before

in my personal opinion (which would just be personal preference) painting ANYTHING on the interior is kinda rice. They make kits (which i will be gettin) that are specifically for what you are painting (or have already painted) in carbon fiber, aluminium brush or if you felt so linclined to feel RICH, they have wood too!! i myself will be gettin the aluminum brush dash kit

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn fool. you look tore up! is andy posting on clubcivic while youre doing that?

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's 11:30 on satruday night and im f**king blitzed on two 40oz. steel reserves........ just thought id share......... hey, snl just started......... woohoo!

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahha cool pic...but how the f**k did you drink that whole Milelr Highlife. Miller HighLife is the nastiest beer ever...grosss

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am thinking about a wood grain interior....saw one on a stock Civic the other day and I liked it! Pimp some leather and a BMW front end conversion and I would be as good as POSER! I am actually going to get a carbon fiber dash kit prolly!

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You look f*cked up

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, that miller wasnt that great... i would have rather had sex with my girl... but she didnt want to do anything that night, so me and the miller had to get aquainted...