Fidanza Flywheel: Quick Question

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is 8lbs to light for a pretty stock ls with just bolts ons, I/H/E, Venom style intakemanifold, FPR, Fuel Pump, soon to have a 50shot "wet".. also my dizzy is more on the retart side. Could this be a problem?

Just asking becuz this is the 2nd motor i installed one on that felt like it lost power.

it kinda sucks becuz in one car im killin TypeR's and in another car im gettin beat by SOHC vtecs ( honestly).

i dont feel a gain in power till about 3.5-4k in 4th & 5th gears, Once i hit 4th i can do 140 pretty quickly. its not a speed demon from hell its still a topped out honda motor..

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it'll be too light

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ im with him

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would go with a 10-12lb flywheel. thats just me though. I was going to get a 7lb. flywheel but after reading it seems that it's too light for a street application.. especially one basically stock. Some people are happy with them though.

personally though Id go with a 10-12lb. flywheel

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think i fixed it but im not 100% sure. for some reason my dizzy was pushed all the way to the front of the car, now that i fixed it i feel alittle more pull but on take off it has a lack of power..

i did beat a 5.0 stang and i think i scared some guy in a 360 modena.. once i get a sound clip of my car thats my next question, for some reason it sounds like its loosing air. kinda sounds like a HOG.. or a really fat little kid that lost his breath eatin cakes and pies