Finally 2006 Si Spy Photo

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know.

there's just something un-Civiclike about it. Looks like the bastard child of a Cavalier and Saturn Ion.

2k5civic

i hate imports...! siiike
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the 7th gen civic body style is still the best looking

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Zak8022 said:
fugly.

i still think 6th gen > 5thgen > *
I think even the first gen CRX has some attractive qualities.

IMO 5th gen is the best looking, but I have seen a lot of 4th, 6th, and 7th that looked f'n awesome.

I don't like anything about the above pictured ugly mofo.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the front is very reminiscent of saturn... and the tails look like something too, but I just can't seem to place what it is.

2k5civic

i hate imports...! siiike
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL everyones all its the new honda but what if it is a just a new saturn .haha,

then that means everyone just got juked.! haha.

civic new style is terrible tho.. i like that fact that the base modles have 1.8L ivtec engines. dopeness.

but ill just keep my 7th gen. :roll:

civic03

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno why so much negative comments on 06 si =P.. i think the back is kinda like accord coupe.. n front.. hopefully somewhere like tsx ish.. i personally think it'll look pretty dope
plus.. i mean 2.0 i-vtec 200hp & more torgue then former rsx-s.. can't ask for more in a si
now i'm wondering what they gonna do to rsx after this si comes out.. maybe some 240hp+ turbo charged? (i can always dream)

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spy photos :lol:
I think I'll just wait to pass judgment when I see the finished product when Honda wants me to

civic2nv

CCCC #259
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF if that is really the finished product i am going to be pissed. that thing looks like pure butthole man. the concept looked SOOOOO much better...

HP Civic 2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic03 said:
i dunno why so much negative comments on 06 si =P.. i think the back is kinda like accord coupe.. n front.. hopefully somewhere like tsx ish.. i personally think it'll look pretty dope
plus.. i mean 2.0 i-vtec 200hp & more torgue then former rsx-s.. can't ask for more in a si
now i'm wondering what they gonna do to rsx after this si comes out.. maybe some 240hp+ turbo charged? (i can always dream)
And it's going to be just as worthless as the RSX-S unless they start doing something about the weight.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RSX-S isnt worthless, runs 14's no problem with bolt ons and is WAY more faster than any 6th Gen NON Si model has to offer

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RSX - S kicks ass.... I don't know how you can say it's worthless...

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im glad they went back to coupe but for the love of god why the black hood why god why.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not a fan of the new 06. but i can say that the RSX- Type S is def nice! my friend has one with all leather interior and s**t. omg i wish i had a k series!!

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That s**t looks like crap. I rather get a Scion Tc or an RSX.