finally, my 99 EX Sedan!

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just put the Apex'I World Sport on today and got some good pics in front of my work. Check it out!

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah, now I understand how to get th pic to work. here's some others I took!

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do you guys think I should do next? I haven't got a header yet or rims and tires. I can't decide.

-Andy

AZSprmnn

From AK to AZ to AK to OR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want that exhaust looks good man

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get a High Flow Cat, or get the header

99_CiViC

it's a way of life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u can drop it, get a si grill, get a lip maybe a mugen lip, then rims..i like that exhaust also..good start man

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you should drop it and get some rims next.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by 99_CiViC
u can drop it, get a si grill, get a lip maybe a mugen lip, then rims..i like that exhaust also..good start man
may be a ctr lip

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the info guys. I have a bump in the front bumper on the drivers side so I am planning on just replacing the whole cap with maybe a FEEL'S FB. but I was thinkin rims next seeing as it just doesn't look right with those stupid stock plastic thingys on the wheels. Found a good deal on some Velox rims, $320 for the set in the last Honda Tuning. Prob go with those next. For now, my performance needs are met for the time being. Time to go for show. LOL! :twisted:

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you don't like the caps just take them off for the time being

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds good to me, I'll probably do that tomorrow night since I get off work early. Now, one other question, what color rims do you think would look good on this thing, cause I keep seeing black/gunmetal/silver/bronze/etc... advertised as color choices but I can't really decide with a light blue car. I was thinking just go with the silver but what do you guys think?

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How do you like the Exhaust, as far as sound and power? Is it loud enough or is it too quiet?

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice I like it. Next you could drop it , put some rims, or headers. It's up to you.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
exhaust isn't loud and it isn't quiet, it has sorta a mellow tone while driving and is nice and quiet at idle. I may get an axle back later on to see what an N1 style would sound like on here, but it's good for me 4 now. I live in a rather quiet neighborhood so wouldn't be good to have a loud ass exhaust when I come home late. Speakin of droppin it, I was thinkin maybe some ground control adjustable coilovers. What do you guys think. N E suggestions on suspension?

-Andy

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice start... drop it and get that blue stuff outta the grill.

ground controls are a good choice, be sure pick up some shocks when you get the gc's.

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k it just go with tein they about 650 bucks for the whole coilover set up which willl give u 16 way adjustability per corner. they work great in my 4 door

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
had to get a insert for the lower grill to protect my radiator so I picked up one of those piece of crap APC universal inserts that you have to cut to fit. Works ok 4 now but I took my car in yesterday for oil change and when they took out the oil drain plug (whicxh I come to find out is aftermarket and oversize), all the threads in the oil pan came out with it so now I have to wait til monday to get my car back and make sure that the place that sold me the car takes care of the cost of the replacement since they did the last oil change and didn't fix the problem. F**K!!!