finally.. my car is forum-worthy

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe.. check out the custom 5zigen i made myself =) I just put it on today.. hopefully it stays on.. if it does, i'll be damned if i get an extra 5 horsepower to the wheel...

mods:

cleared headlights
5zigen fireball cat-back
alpine head unit, infiniti 6x5 speakers, pioneer 6x9 speakers

i know its not much, but hey.. i'm poor, unlike all of you!

i know the last picture looks really fake.. but i just played around with the contrast, and i guess it looks too clean to be real :smileyR:

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sweet ride dude :thumbs up:

i like the way it looks, but the white drums nad the 5zigen sticker are..... :what:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are those red/white tail lights? or is it just the coloring of the pic?

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Phat ride man! Dublicolor those wheels with some gun metal, or black man! Always digged the HX wheels! Lookin good!

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
unless your sponsored by 5zigen and they are paying you money to have their sticker on your car, ditch it. all stickers like that are just theif magnets. when you advertise that you have performance parts on your car, your asking someone to steal it. besides on an otherwise stock hx, its looks pretty tacky imo.

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
true...decals are thief magnets. About a year ago I was dumb enough to put the Rockford Fosgate decal on my window, 2 weeks or so later they got jacked.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "UnitZero"

true...decals are thief magnets. About a year ago I was dumb enough to put the Rockford Fosgate decal on my window, 2 weeks or so later they got jacked.
exactly why i took mine off

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i figured no one would really need to take a damn exhaust since everyone had one.. and no one aroudn here has an HX anyways.. i was thinking of getting an alpine sticker too but then i thought about the same situation you guys described to me,.. thanks for the advice, and i was thinking about sanding and painting my HX rims gun metal, but is there any place i can learn how to do that? would i need to take the tire off first?

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh.. and the tail lights are the amber ones.. i want to get teh SI tails, but haven't found a pair for cheap yet... and regarding the wheel gap.. my area has alot of speed bumps and there isn't too much clearance in the front, i usually scrape my pipes underneath whenever i go through a big one, so i'm pretty glad i didn't lowr it yet.. its not as forgiving around suburban maryland ...

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "panuwat"

i figured no one would really need to take a damn exhaust since everyone had one.. and no one aroudn here has an HX anyways.. i was thinking of getting an alpine sticker too but then i thought about the same situation you guys described to me,.. thanks for the advice, and i was thinking about sanding and painting my HX rims gun metal, but is there any place i can learn how to do that? would i need to take the tire off first?
PM seanjohn1802, he painted his gun metal

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't let people get ya down on your car...its a good looking car....just need to rid yourself of the D16Y5 VTEC-E motor and your set!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Go here to learn how to paint your wheels

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heh.. i wouldn't mind a turbo charging a new engine.. and thanks for the link on the wheels, but i can't seem to register there o_o

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

heh.. i wouldn't mind a turbo charging a new engine.. and thanks for the link on the wheels, but i can't seem to register there o_o
oh yeah.... i forgot you had to register....

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Project Zero

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the same happened to me. thats why i only floss the clubcivic.com stikaz on my ride aside from the team stickerz.