Finally post my car... EG COUPE

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
Finally post my car... EJ1

Ok so i decided to start a thread for my Red Beast... lol not really a Beast but its Red. I bought it a year ago and so far it's being good to me. I had so many plans for her but since im in school and i know how much it cost to make your dreams come true, my project has been somewhat slow. I have got couple things here and there for her but im still missing my main part... An engine swap. lots of my friends have much powerful cars ranging from R32s and R33s, 180s, TypeRs Evos and well the lsit goes on an on... im the poor one in the neighbourhood.... but its all good kuz i dont care. I rather have a car where i do work on than just pay someone to even wash my car. It feels better when someone asks you whats in your car and you can tell them than just saying i bought kuz it was expensive or looks cool....

Here are some pics of her when she was first bought

I would appreciate if you gave me some feedback as too how it looks and performancewise.
It already came lowered on something that i didnt ask.
- Skunk2 MegaPower Catback
- Test pipe
- GSR front and rear sway bar
- front strut bar
- Air intake

Ill be buiying the rear disk swap this week as well as some drilled disks and pads...

Last edited:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everything looks good! wheres the motor shot! but the outside looks great.. no dings or dents. keep it simple. maybe some smaller wheels?? thats just me tho.

joegould29

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good man.. like others said drop and new wheels she will look evan better.. other than that shes looks like a beats.. any plans for under the hood???

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm not really sure if i like the rear spoilers on coupes, looks clean though.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like your shirt better than your pose.....let me get out my dollar bills

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
yeah i've been thinking of putting smaller wheels prbly 15's... i want the strechted tire look too... any options?

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
imo, the red wheels will be too much red.. im not a fan of the OG's, so if i were to pick between the two id say gold.

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks super clean bro. i think sum white painted 15" hx wheels would look nice on your car.

by tha way just FYI its not an EG coupe. its an EJ1. coupes are not EG they are EJ.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gold. Ive always like the red and gold look. if you get red. its just damn. over kill. or like someone mentioned. white HX with the touch of red H on the caps.