Finally! some fresh paint on my ek ;)

civic98ek

Registered VIP
after two years of being primered, I finally had my 98 civic painted. color is slightly different, went with clover green pearl which is alot darker. new wheels and lowered in the spring! let me know what ya think ;)

BEFORE:

AFTER:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Perty

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
i wish i had money for paint how much did it cost?

civic98ek

Registered VIP
looks good girl** haha and it was 1000.00. didnt have door jams done or anything. it has a few flaws but overall im happy with it. i couldve spent a little more and had it perfect but with winter coming and all, idc. atleast its finally one color haha

d16y8skunk2

i would like to paint mine 97 coupe but wanna keep the same green but i dont know iwat kind of green it is depending on lighting it looks kinda blue or purplee anyone seen this color on a civic?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good girl** haha and it was 1000.00. didnt have door jams done or anything. it has a few flaws but overall im happy with it. i couldve spent a little more and had it perfect but with winter coming and all, idc. atleast its finally one color haha
My bad! lol

pinnacle-r

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What brand of paint did they use on you paint job? And was it water-based or oil-based paint??

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Looks really good. I'm waiting to paint my sedan until i'm deployed. Going with blue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

civic98ek

Registered VIP
thanks guys. it was shopline paint not sure if it was oil or water based. had it buffed, looks really nice. =)