Finding CTR Springs and Shocks

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used have stock oem on my 96 hatch, but when add the Ground Control Coil Overs, it went dead in a month.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I used have stock oem on my 96 hatch, but when add the Ground Control Coil Overs, it went dead in a month.
Of course it would. He's going to put OEM CTR springs on OEM CTR shocks.

EJFERIO

5+ Year Member
yeah. they are. I think if im not mistaken like 3/4 in. drop somethin like that.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What's the difference between the ctr springs and OEM stock spring besides height?

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I paid maybe $200 for front and rear (complete shocks / springs). It was through some importer in canada. I bought them a long time back and haven't been able to find a set again.

I love them because it's the perfect compromise between stiff / handles nice and a comfortable drive.

Try www.jdmland.com under used parts. I saw it listed there a while back.
Im with you guys.
I bought a EK9 (full CTR swap on a EK4 body) last week and its fitted with CTR shocks and progressive springs and the setup is amazing.
Handling /stiffnes is great end and the ride is very conmfortable.
Im even seriously thinking about staying with that setup and not swap the Tein SS i currently have in my EK (that was my inicial plan).

Good luck with the search.

Just made a thread witj a couple of pics of the cars.
heres the link: http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=147464

EJFERIO

5+ Year Member
thanks alot. This is such a b***h trying to find these things. STill looking, if anyone has sugestions...lol