First post - First "real" civic

EKPirate

Hello, I just picked up my first real civic, unless you count the old del Slo. It's a 96 dx hatch. I'll be replacing the upholstery on the headliner, replacing the deteriorated sun visors and there's a pretty solid dent in the hatch. If I can't pop it out tonight I'll be replacing the whole hatch. Other than that's it's a daily driver until the engine goes. Originally black, prior owner had a single stage matte paintjob done in his brothers shop. It was an actual paint shop so the matte finish is actually decent. Joined here to get some tips and tricks on any issues I may find and once the engine goes it'll be swap and build time. Thanks.

Attachments

Joe Mason

Respected
Registered VIP
Welcome to CC. :welcome: Sharp lookin hatch man.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome. Looks good. In to see how it turns out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

EKPirate

Thanks, I cleaned it up a bit and drove it to work. It's not perfect, and obviously the visors are worthless. The plan for the weekend is pull the headliner out and re-cover it, but one of my coworkers runs a shrimp fishing operation and I may be getting about 50 pounds of shrimp and having a seafood festival at my house, so we'll see. Either way, the headliner will be documented on here when it gets done. DX cleaned.jpg