First Post from Down Under!!!!!

barefootbonzai

5+ Year Member
Sweet as i'm the first person from Australia to post anything. Just incase anyone ever visits, heres my car.

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:drool: So clean so smooth, its like automotive silk. 96-98 type R lips FTW!! Though I dont know if the white wheels flow so well maybe powdered silver?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very sexy.

Looks like a bit of a clarity issue on the hood though that you might want to address. Might just eb the lighting and such, but it really looks like a film or something on the hood.

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Very sexy.

Looks like a bit of a clarity issue on the hood though that you might want to address. Might just eb the lighting and such, but it really looks like a film or something on the hood.
very good eye, about to say the same thing

post some day shots. I really the color and the wind deflectors :thumbs up really nice IMO

What part of Australia?? let me guess Queensland right??

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm so clean! can i lick your paint??

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
great looking car, clean too. but i think i've seen someone from australia post before :D....

barefootbonzai

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments boys. The hood is CF and in s**t light that's y it looks like that. I'll take some better pics soon.

This is still the only Post under the Australia section. WOOT WOOT!!!!

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hoi!!

i just jizzed my pants with those day time shots. :thumbs up

give us the engine shots , enterior, and booty shots to.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can you tell us what color that is and what the code is if it has one? Thanks. =)

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hot hot hot. love that front lip. hot hot hot. my cuz lives down under. if y'all got these hot cars maybe it's time to go visit =)

barefootbonzai

5+ Year Member
duFf_M@N said:
hoi!!

i just jizzed my pants with those day time shots. :thumbs up

give us the engine shots , enterior, and booty shots to.
As requested. I don't have any engine shots atm, but will take some soon.

barefootbonzai

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Can you tell us what color that is and what the code is if it has one? Thanks. =)
Don't really want you painting your civic the same color, but all i'll spill anyways. It's a factory honda color from the JDM S2000.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh no, trust me, I won't be painting my car that color. :lol: I love my original Milano Red paint and would be disappointed to repaint it because I've tried to take care of this paint as best as I can.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks good :thumbs up

Could ya do a favor and send me a 4Rotor from Kiwi-RE? Its just a short trip over to Auckland for ya. K thank buddy. :lol:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
barefootbonzai said:
hehehe, that's all cool. Was only kidding. You're on the other side of the world anyways. =)
I just love paint colors and codes. Check the specs at the top of the page and you'll see my name a couple of times. :shock: