First Racing Experience stories STORY TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
This happened about a week ago...I think...Now I'm not the type to street race! And I know it's bad and all of that s**t, but when someone in a Mustang does a burnout behind you at a stop light you got to show them whos boss and what your runnin' as well. So when the light turned green I smashed the pedal to the floor and smoked em'. I had to be doing at least 80 in a residential area. As soon as I realized how fast I was going I slowed down in fear of getting cought by the cops and I let the stang pass me along with his friend in a 99 civic behind him. I felt so lucky to not get cought by the cops. After that I got the hell outta there in fear someone did rat us out. Uhhh felt so good to say and to get off my chest! If anyone at all has a racing story to share I'm all ears.

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sooo....

he started off behind you..

if we race around here, we usually start side by side..but idk maybe we're dumb

:roll::roll:

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where in ohio are u, some guy in a multi-colored mustang did the same thing to me in gahanna. i just let it go tho.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go to the track and see how that race turns out unless you have some boost or spray... he wins

his 99 civic "friend" was just as much a ricer

96EXCIVIC

Registered a*****e
5+ Year Member
i had a mustang do that to me but in front of me
he started reving his engine at this red light n then it turned green n he took off
there was a turn right after the light so i only got on it after the turn n to my surprise i started to catch up
until we went over a bridge with a big turn in it
i have shitty tires n was doing almost 100 n they started to hop so i was like f**k that lol

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
[i have shitty tires n was doing almost 100 n they started to hop so i was like f**k that lol[/QUOTE]

Thats why I got rid of my donuts and put on some race spec tires =)

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rice:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see many stupid tickets in your future.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I can expect the insurance on the 7th gen to start going up from retards street racing and wrecking - great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VigLink badge