First Racing Experience stories STORY TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you guys have nooo racing stories? you either have none or your all ashamed of how your races turned out.
I dont talk about them because I was very very stupid for doing it.

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
doesnt even have to be on the street. It can be on the track! I mean I, myself even say the street racing is stupid even though i've done it once, bu i admit it was a mistake.

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
but you guys do all of this performance s**t to your car and for what? obviously nothing if your not gunna race it somewhere.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shut up. you are a ricer.

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
not quite, I just like to bennifit from the parts that i put in my car.
I'm not some a*****e with a fart can on the back of his car trying to race a soccer mom's minivan.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not quite, I just like to bennifit from the parts that i put in my car.
I'm not some a*****e with a fart can on the back of his car trying to race a soccer mom's minivan.
Im actualy prepping my car for rally-Xing. untill then, the only beating on her I do is the on ramps for the highways.

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
Im actualy prepping my car for rally-Xing. untill then, the only beating on her I do is the on ramps for the highways.

hmmm thats pretty cool actually. I'm just wondering if anyone races their car on the drag strip.

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The only competition I participate in is getting high MPG......i slay the competition....er kinda :???:

If i wanted fast, i would buy a bike or something other than a civic. For the sake of others, please do not street race again

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm thats pretty cool actually. I'm just wondering if anyone races their car on the drag strip.
i used to take my civic to the track by me all the time. i havent takin the subaru yet, though i really should, it would be fun as hell. is there a track near you?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm.. this belongs in the off-topic section, or possibly the race? section? i forget but we do have a thread like this somewhere.. anyways ill play along, i dont street race either, mostly only autox.. but this was over the weekend.. just thought id have a little fun with my car..

it was about 8pmish.. the sun was already setting.. and i was on my way back home from my ladies house.. there was this 1 lane road that turns into a BIG 2 lane road thats about 5-6 miles long.. there was just 1 light from under the bridge (off the highway).. there was a camaro ss chillin at the light.. i guess he seen my car coming through his rear view mirror with my HIDs, hood scoop, and big spoiler..

right when i pull up behind him, the light turns green.. he takes off slow.. i get irritated but cruise slowly behind him.. right when the road turned into 2 lanes, he just took off (assuming he was in like 2nd?) i say he got up to about 50ish and slowed down because i didnt really feel like running.. and was cruisin at 35mph.. he slowed down to about my speed, maybe just a little slower..

i then get in the right lane and pass him up going around 40mphish.. and he had flowmasters or something, but his car was like RAWRWRAWR RAWRWARR AWRAWR.. he kept thrusting beside me like he wanted to race.. after about doing that for a good minute, he LAUGHS, and takes off... i hate people that laugh at me..

so i dropped it into 3rd from going like 45mph.. took me a little bit to creep up on him, but he was already at WOT before i even downshifted.. about 2 miles down the road i catch up.. im in 4th gear.. about 80mphish.. thrusting back and forth next to him.. put it in 5th and took off.. i hit about 120.. and then i just let it roll.. by the time i hit 120 i was already 5-6 car lengths in front of him.. lol my lady calls me... and i pick up the phone she told me something funny that just happened and i was LAUGHING.. and as he cruised up next to me, he just looked at me like he just s**t bricks!

hahahaha

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i used to take my civic to the track by me all the time. i havent takin the subaru yet, though i really should, it would be fun as hell. is there a track near you?
i wanna take the subaru to the track too.. but all the ones close around me at all 1/8 mile.. the closest 1/4 mile is like an hour away...

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I beat a Porsche Cayman at the last Auto-X I went to.

ryanM

I beat a Porsche Cayman at the last Auto-X I went to.
hey, i beat one of those at an autox tooo, it was back when my car was stock too, craaaazy, very nice car though.

i used to do stupid stuff in the civic, but ive never been into street racing.

i dusted a Z28 and a TC on the highway recently though. they both thought they were hot s**t. TC guy turned out to be pretty cool, we kinda talked while going down the highway, it consisted of mouth and hand gestures :lol: Z28 guy was pissed because i think he was trying to impress the girl in his passenger seat.

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
yeah there is. in fact i practically grew up at the track as i watched my dad and uncles race their dodge muscle car challengers to chargers baby. unfortunatly the price of getting one is high today espesially with insurance prices so i make due with my civic.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Street racing...:roll:

My roommate, whom ive grown up with my entire life, drove a Cobra as his first car, he was 17 and i was 15. Found a camero at a light on a 2-lane backroad-ish type spot. they both revved, both got good take offs, and in the first left-handed corner we couldnt take it at the speed we were doing. (we were in the right lane, outside lane) Flew down a hill, hit a stump, flipped the car on its roof. The jaws of life and two hours later, i was home with a broken arm and stiches in my mouth, him in the hospital with a severe concussion and a broken right femur. steering wheel collasped on him when we hit the stump.

needless to say, im scared to death to go over 85.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
crap like that just keeps from doing dumb things

Status
Not open for further replies.