First Racing Experience stories STORY TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
This happened about a week ago...I think...Now I'm not the type to street race! And I know it's bad and all of that s**t, but when someone in a Mustang does a burnout behind you at a stop light you got to show them whos boss and what your runnin' as well. So when the light turned green I smashed the pedal to the floor and smoked em'. I had to be doing at least 80 in a residential area. As soon as I realized how fast I was going I slowed down in fear of getting cought by the cops and I let the stang pass me along with his friend in a 99 civic behind him. I felt so lucky to not get cought by the cops. After that I got the hell outta there in fear someone did rat us out. Uhhh felt so good to say and to get off my chest! If anyone at all has a racing story to share I'm all ears.

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sooo....

he started off behind you..

if we race around here, we usually start side by side..but idk maybe we're dumb

:roll::roll:

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where in ohio are u, some guy in a multi-colored mustang did the same thing to me in gahanna. i just let it go tho.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go to the track and see how that race turns out unless you have some boost or spray... he wins

his 99 civic "friend" was just as much a ricer

96EXCIVIC

Registered a*****e
5+ Year Member
i had a mustang do that to me but in front of me
he started reving his engine at this red light n then it turned green n he took off
there was a turn right after the light so i only got on it after the turn n to my surprise i started to catch up
until we went over a bridge with a big turn in it
i have shitty tires n was doing almost 100 n they started to hop so i was like f**k that lol

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
[i have shitty tires n was doing almost 100 n they started to hop so i was like f**k that lol[/QUOTE]

Thats why I got rid of my donuts and put on some race spec tires =)

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see many stupid tickets in your future.

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
so you guys have nooo racing stories? you either have none or your all ashamed of how your races turned out.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I can expect the insurance on the 7th gen to start going up from retards street racing and wrecking - great.

Status
Not open for further replies.