Fitting twin halo projector headlights

carbonculture

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, ive fitted some of the mentioned lights to my civic and managed to wire up the repeater, side light and main beam but it appears the halo rings need some extra work. Is there a link to a pictured guide on this forum as i am sure i am not the only person with these!

any feedback will be much appreciated >`

Carbon

JDMLyfeStyle

DSM DESTROYER!!!!!
5+ Year Member
carbonculture said:
Hey guys, ive fitted some of the mentioned lights to my civic and managed to wire up the repeater, side light and main beam but it appears the halo rings need some extra work. Is there a link to a pictured guide on this forum as i am sure i am not the only person with these!

any feedback will be much appreciated >`

Carbon
Those Halo's burn out quickly.. because Led's do not use a full 12v and without taking the headlights apart you do not know the actual type of LED and Power that it uses.

You need to put specific resistor in the power line of the LED for it to last.

carbonculture

5+ Year Member
Gee thanks, i had no idea :?:

I will check the little booklet that came with the lights, maybe that will inform me on the voltage. do i then get resisters accordingly?

Thanks!

also do the halos permanantly stay on when the main beam is on?

Im a sucker when it comes to wires! Good with hifi and HT stuff but am a novice at car wiring :oops:

krazepn0i

5+ Year Member
welp bro the way I've got my halo's wired in is they are running of the parking lights. ya gotta tap into the corners wiring to have em setup. im mad tho cuz when I bought my dual halos the corners were flooded :/