FL Civics Roll Call : Potential Meet interest

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd like to see how many members are located throughout Florida. Perhaps this could increase local bonding and lead to some meets. Post your city, year, make, model, trim, possibly a picture, and anything else you deem relevant.

Also include if you'd be interested in a potential meet and roughly how far (in miles or hours) you'd be willing to drive for a meet.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rockledge (in Brevard County), FL
1997 Civic HX: build thread is in my signature (Project HX: efficient style)

Outside of Miami, Im willing to drive about 2 hours out unless theres a monster size meet-up further out thats too enticing to pass up.

Last edited:

@Spooled@

Built, Bored, Boosted
Registered VIP
NE corner of Florida. 00 Si but depending on when the meet is will make or break my appearance. I'm not done building the motor and its going to be a few more months. I'm on the edge of abandoning the B series and stepping up to the K.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This thread would have to be wildly successful rather quickly in order to pull off a big meet soon. A small meet, however, might be more plausible.

@Spooled@

Built, Bored, Boosted
Registered VIP
Considering that it will be highly unlikely that my car will be ready for meet soon. If we do this perhaps I might be able to get her ready by late May.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't have any on my phone, I'll snap one tomorrow and post it up. It's just a stock ES2 on blown OE struts and what I can only assume are eBay coils. I haven't had a chance or the finances to a dress the suspension yet, the HG blew after 6 weeks of ownership.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Being that we only have about 5-6 interested members, I dont think we're there yet.

Tampa FL 1997 Civic EX (HPDE/Daily build) & Id only drive an hour away lol it gets kind of tiring driving my car for a long time... NEEDA upgrade my interior lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Miami
2005 Civic LX & 2005 S2000
Used to be willing to hours, now I'd probably go as far as Orlando to make a Disney trip out of it but not worth it (IMO) to take either farther anymore. The Civic is a beater and the S2000 is working its way into retirement/garage duty.

Please ask a complete question.
I think he's the one who posted a Destin meet thread last night, not sure, saw it on the right last night but was deleted by the time I clicked it