Florida Roll Call!!!!!

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YO! all you Florida peeps on this site, post up yur locations!

i'm in Wildwood, Sumter County, FL! 352

maybe we can organize a meet in the future, who knows!?

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tampa, FL here baby. I would to love get a meet going. Let's start with the details first where, when, and etc.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, depending on where most of the people r from that would be going to a proposed meet, we would decide the location accordingly. but i don't think there are enough members on here yet from FL to be worth driving 3-4 hrs to meet with.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jeez guys. POST UP, FL PEEPS! :!:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, i really need to get another car, so i can get to advertising this site!

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

man, i really need to get another car, so i can get to advertising this site!
hell yeah

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

C'mon FLORIDA PEOPLE WHERE YOU AT!?!?!?
dat's what i'm sayin. u'd think, since it's FLORIDA, that the import scene would be as hoppin or more hoppin than it is in california.. no inspections here nigga! 8) :P

digvid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here in Vero Beach ( Indian River County )
New to site, Just purchased a 95 Civic EX Coupe VTEC
I'm looking for a set of factory rims that someone has just sitting around
I have to get ride of the ugly hubcaps but on a budget right now .

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

SeanJohn1802 said:
C'mon FLORIDA PEOPLE WHERE YOU AT!?!?!?
dat's what i'm sayin. u'd think, since it's FLORIDA, that the import scene would be as hoppin or more hoppin than it is in california.. no inspections here nigga! 8) :P
FOR RIZZLE MY NIZZLE!!!

i hear that florida emissions are just not even strick, that you coudl run around with your cat back off :shocked2:
i wish i could do that, instead of gettin pulled over for it like i did over here 2 months ago :cry:

is street racing still going on over there??? another bust happened this past friday night ... last place i knew, they just busted... I KNOW OF NO WHERE TO STREET RACE AND I'M DYING TO STREET RACE !!!!!! :smileyR:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

FOR RIZZLE MY NIZZLE!!!

i hear that florida emissions are just not even strick, that you coudl run around with your cat back off :shocked2:
i wish i could do that, instead of gettin pulled over for it like i did over here 2 months ago :cry:

is street racing still going on over there??? another bust happened this past friday night ... last place i knew, they just busted... I KNOW OF NO WHERE TO STREET RACE AND I'M DYING TO STREET RACE !!!!!! :smileyR:
i rode around for a long ass time with no muffler. i don't know if it's illegal, but i damn sure didn't get in trouble for it. if they ever started emissions tests here, there would be no one left on the roads. :lol:

street racing goes on here every saturday night. everyone meets up at the sonic on international drive in orlando, then they go to wherever the spot is. i have not went to them yet, but some of my buds here are trying to get me to go with them. they said that when the cops show up it's only like 2 or 3 patrol cars and they don't really bust anyone. they just break it up. they also race about a half hour from my house. haven't been to that either, but i am gonna go one night just to watch.

dude, u need to move to florida. ALL u people in california do. you'd like it here. :headbang:

FriedRicePerformance

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pembroke Pines, Fl right here. For those who dont know where that is its in Broward county pretty close to Dade county.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "FriedRicePerformance"

Pembroke Pines, Fl right here. For those who dont know where that is its in Broward county pretty close to Dade county.
damn dude. u are at least 4 and a half hours away! :(

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Florida Roll Call!!!!!(rep yo city)

Originally posted by "cIvicRiceburner"

MIRAMAR FLORIDA here located down south near miami
yur a long drive away too. :x

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you members need to get to advertising this site more........