Fog Lights on 2001

tristangemus

I have a 2001 Honda Civic LX Coupe. I am wanting to get some fog lights for it and have a question. Now, the bumper I see has slots for them to go in, but on my light switch attached to my steering wheel, there is no option for fogs. Would I need a separate button to be added? How would I get this done? All information is very appreciated, thank you!

kid2006

somewhere on the instrument panel, there should be slots that pops out to insert the foglight buttons.

Matt.radich

5+ Year Member
I put some fogs in my car, but since I drive an ex, I tried to put it in the center console, but that didn't' fit. I had to cut a new hole for them, so the switch may or may not fit depending on where you got them from. Mine were ebay and they look and work just fine, but the switch was a b**ch

tank05

I put some fogs in my car, but since I drive an ex, I tried to put it in the center console, but that didn't' fit. I had to cut a new hole for them, so the switch may or may not fit depending on where you got them from. Mine were ebay and they look and work just fine, but the switch was a b**ch
hey can u take a picture of your fog lights on your car because i bought some but they didn't fit in the slot i had to cut my bumper just to make them fit. and then week later they broke and i bought them from ebay as well

Matt.radich

5+ Year Member
Yeah I feel like the wiring kit was alright, but the glass sucked!

I am planning on replacing it with a yellow tint plexiglass just so it won't break again, I have to look into that soon, and I will get a pic of the fogs when I can.

DB-Audio

next to the accessery carger on the instrument pannel under the cd player there should be a 1x2or3" panel that will pop out thats were the switch will go ill see if i can go get a pic of it i also have an 01 ex by the way

here is were the switch goes

here is what mine look like