for all my AF 4th gen people

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
AF is another car site )
yes and the car pictured if you guys havent already figurd it out, is the moderator of the 4th gen forums car.

Ace$nyper said:
sup brian hang around now )
:werd:

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
yes and the car pictured if you guys havent already figurd it out, is the moderator of the 4th gen forums car.
one of the moderators :P cause it aint my car lol.

Last edited:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whatever you both drive busted red poses!!!

j/p your car is actually tight, i wasnt diggin it back in the day when i first met you, but youve done a lot of work cleanin it up and fixin all the busted s**t on it. You put the turbo in yet?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
including mine that would be 3 poses, and don't forget ace, lol that's 4.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
including mine that would be 3 poses, and don't forget ace, lol that's 4.
you and ace arent AF moderators last time i checked.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Melt said:
you and ace arent AF moderators last time i checked.
no, but we have red poses, lol.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IllQueens4g said:
I'm scared to hook up my car now...so critical...
:smackself: i shoulda put a disclamer at the top of this thread. "UNLESS YOU POSTED ON AUTOMOTIVEFORUMS.COM IN 2003 YOU WILL NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS FUNNY"

Anyways, dont be scared to hook up your 4th gen lx, i used to have one too and it was tight.

Last edited:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nice yet simple.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hybrid1990crx said:
yo dont forget about my black pos. but atleast mine is a Si.
same here, atleast i got the SI.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
j/p your car is actually tight, i wasnt diggin it back in the day when i first met you, but youve done a lot of work cleanin it up and fixin all the busted s**t on it. You put the turbo in yet?
thanks =) still need to get it painted. Turbo will be on by end of year and after that time to start saving for body work and paint..

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
earl schieb concord, im tellin you man.

doug684

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup melt I post on AF all the time, I about rolled out of my chair when I saw that. So when you going to crack and come back to the 4g's?

doug684

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was checking out that site and I think those guys are the idiots. A lot of to comments they make are just stupid and they have no idea what they are talking about. example: making fun of a guy for 16" chrome rims....wehen clearly they are aluminum alloy. example: "Cutting holes in your hood gives you so much power"....idiots, it's an aftermarket hood they didn't cut anything.

The funny part is they all work at Wal-Mart so they are just pissed cause they can't afford any of that stuff.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
when i daw the comment about holes in hoods, i was ready to b***h smack some dumbass.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug684 said:
Sup melt I post on AF all the time, I about rolled out of my chair when I saw that. So when you going to crack and come back to the 4g's?
if i went back to a 4g, it would probably be a 4g accord with a swap of some sort. I enjoyed my 91 civic sedan when i had it, but it was time for me to move on. The main reason i dont post over there anymore, was because of some lame beef i got into with the very member this thread is about. I dont remember the exact details nore do i care to, but some things were said that were way out of line from both sides. I have apologised from my end a few times, but it isnt being had. There is another thread on here with a link to the thread on af where she actually finds out about this.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=42183