Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i believe that is correct for the cobra R, one in my area has that hideous thing.

doug684

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude I just read that other post, that was funny crap. I don't remember seeing that post on AF, must have been while I was gone. Can't believe she got that pissed over that. He could have atleast photochopped someone elses head on the body though. (or had a clue not to post it under his AF name LOL) I remember that picture of you throwing up the "w". Oh well, they will get over it.

You were like the coolest dude at AF though. Every post I use to make you were the first if not the only person to respond. You still into the whole biing thing?

Ace$nyper

doug684 said:
Dude I just read that other post, that was funny crap. I don't remember seeing that post on AF, must have been while I was gone. Can't believe she got that pissed over that. He could have atleast photochopped someone elses head on the body though. (or had a clue not to post it under his AF name LOL) I remember that picture of you throwing up the "w". Oh well, they will get over it.

You were like the coolest dude at AF though. Every post I use to make you were the first if not the only person to respond. You still into the whole biing thing?
yea man melt owned the s**t outta the 4th gen area i dont know why i hung there after he left anyway.