For Sale: Custom Double Din EG Dash W/ Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

GearHeadDriver

Example of what I am selling: (This photo only)

2016-06-28 18.37.24.jpg doubledin.jpg doubledin2.jpg IMG_0057.jpg IMG_0058.jpg IMG_0059.jpg

Hey all,

I'm trying to test the waters. I'm willing to sell my custom 95 Civic HB dash with the radio for $600 if someone takes it the way it is. The radio is the Pioneer 7100NEX. It's in mint condition. I barely got to use it after it was fabricated into the dash.

If anyone wants the dash without the radio, I'd let it go for $300. None of the OEM switches or blanks would come with the dash.

To be clear, this is for the dash FACEPLATE, not the entire dash + radio if you want it.

I'm willing to ship the dash. It's actually not very expensive. I would have to ship the radio in a separate box though to make it work. It's really easy to do though.

I'm not selling the entire dash. I'm only selling the dash FACEPLATE. That's the DARK black double din trim panel that goes around the steering column.

Last edited:

GearHeadDriver

I'm going to have to upload a photo tomorrow. I dropped my car off to get something troubleshooted. Very sorry for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.