10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah.

:lol:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Still in the process of finishing up and seeing what changed. Took all day yesterday to just backup the database/files and run the upgrade :lol:

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Doing this from mobile as my work desktop (never an issue before) gets an error and reloads the page when I try to click on the reply button or box to type into for thread response. After a second time it tells me it's "unable to return me to clubcivic.com" But it's possible a security updated here is conflicting. No info pops up being stated.

Haven't tried from my laptop at home yet.

Tapatalk I'm getting a "network error (get_config)"

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Just curious, what browser? Any way to possibly get a screen shot of the issue? Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Posting via Tapatalk now. So that's working after several days without it.

Photos are grabs from my work desktop. IE 11, version and update detail in the grab.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Tapatalk just started working for me this morning, have not been able to access this forum 4 or 5 days now, hope all is "normal" again

Sent from my boujea ass phone

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Running into a problem on Tapatalk where the today thread is only loading to some posts in 2017. Pics included

As you can tell by looking at the date and the page count, it shows this as if it was the last/most current post in the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Those screenshots are massive on desktop view!

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I don't see any installation issue on Tapatalk side. It might be a bug in the new plug-in for the upgraded forum software. I'll upgrade it once they come out with a newer version that might fix any pending bugs/issues.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Added feature: ads in people's posts

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ads? What ads? You noobs need better Ad-Blockers then ;)

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Have not had issues with adds but don't use a desktop, besides tapatalk dumping for 4-10 days at a time.. other sites im on ppl w apple products seem to be hit the most.. gotta love Android and mobil only i guess..

Sent from my boujea ass phone