Front brake swap - Retain 4 lug Hubs

trixstar

I've read a lot on front brake swaps, but my situation is a little different and would appreciate some clarity on a few points.

I have a 1995 Honda Civic EG Hatch, original engine was the 1.3 manual, which I believe in the US its referred to the DX. I have swapped in a H22A8 from a Honda Prelude type-s.

I have just bought some Volks racing Rays TE37, which are 4x100 lug pattern.

My stock knuckles, hubs calipers, discs etc are too small and wont stop the car very well.

I have purchased some front knuckles with hubs from a EK9, which are currently 5 lug.

I want to run larger calipers and discs, but want to retain the 4x100 hubs, so I can keep my wheels.

Can I simply use the EK9 knuckles and swap in my existing 4x100 hubs? are the wheel bearings the same size?

If so, then do I run 282mm discs or the 262mm discs?

Which calipers could I use for this setup? From my understanding, I can run DC2 Calipers if I use 282mm discs or EK VTI MB6 Calipers if I run the 262mm discs?

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully reply, I appreciate it.

Many thanks.

Otto85

Not to sure about a answer to your question but I would find a ex and strip the front and back brakes off of it to put on your car. That way you'll have bigger brakes and know what to get down the road for a brake job rather then frankensteining it. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk