FS: '88-'91 Honda Civic Custom Side Exit Exhaust

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale / Wanted' started by civexspeedy, Oct 20, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. civexspeedy

civexspeedy New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

I'm selling a custom side exit exhaust that came off of my '91 Honda Civic Si race car. I've replaced it with another exhaust so I no longer need this one. This exhaust is made to fit onto an OEM/OEM-replacement catalytic converter or even a straight pipe on the D16A6 motor. It exits on the passenger side, right in front of the rear wheel, directly under the rear jack point. Fitment is perfect. I'll admit it is not a very flashy or stylish exhaust, plain steel that has slight surface rust(easily fixable with sand/paint job). Also note this does NOT have a muffler built in. It is straight side pipe from the catalytic converter. It is light weight due to lack of muffler and side exit. However it is quite loud. Great exhaust for a race car, maybe not so much for a street car.. Up to you..

[​IMG]

$50 obo. I'm located in Howard County, MD. I will not ship due to size. Post here AND PM me if interested. I don't log on here very often so try to get my attention and be patient please.

2. civexspeedy

Bump.

$35 obo

3. civexspeedy

BUMP. Really want this gone.

4. civexspeedy

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.