FS: 94 bubble civic hatch 5spd red clean no rust

Status
Not open for further replies.

tharealjdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whoever is really serious... saturday is the day i can sell the car.. i got no rides to work so i need it til then!

ricedout

Survivin life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man 2000 is worth it! and would u let me put 1k down on it. and the other 1000 in a month or so? i would make it worth ur while!!! could u do that?

tharealjdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1st person that comes with 2000 cash its yours! need to sell today{friday} or tomorrow{saturday}

i had so many pm's on this car... i got clean title in hand....

ElantraTuner

Respect the Hyundai :P
5+ Year Member
if he falls thro pm me. i wanna know how many miles are on it, how well it was taken care of, etc.

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm in NYC and I have $2000 cash let me know what's up. I'm interested bro...

tharealjdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if your serious pm me. i need this car gone like today!!!!
im located in clementon nj 08021

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm interested but since you don't want to give the vin number so I can run a car fax report then I'm afraid I can't do anything. I need to know the car's history before I travel to NJ to buy a car with cash. It was a serious question for the vin number. Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 57 minutes Total Est. Distance: 102.95 miles
I'm not traveling this distance with out security on the car's past history and/or condition. It's just not a wise move.

P.S. You might have a hard time selling it if your just going to show a few pictures and say come pick it up with cash. Most people I know want to make sure the car isn't stolen and has a clean history. But hey that's just my 2 cents.

natediggit

5+ Year Member
Dont_Tri said:
I'm interested but since you don't want to give the vin number so I can run a car fax report then I'm afraid I can't do anything. I need to know the car's history before I travel to NJ to buy a car with cash. It was a serious question for the vin number. Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 57 minutes Total Est. Distance: 102.95 miles
I'm not traveling this distance with out security on the car's past history and/or condition. It's just not a wise move.

P.S. You might have a hard time selling it if your just going to show a few pictures and say come pick it up with cash. Most people I know want to make sure the car isn't stolen and has a clean history. But hey that's just my 2 cents.
I was all ready to buy the car but I had to deal with the same stuff so I said let somebody else deal with it, and found something else to buy.

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
natediggit said:
I was all ready to buy the car but I had to deal with the same stuff so I said let somebody else deal with it, and found something else to buy.

Cool beans good for you. It was going to be a early christmas gift for my little bro but the seller was iffy on the vin number so I had to keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.