Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For Sale:
96-00 CTR Cup Holder
$45 shipped
$35 picked up in Chicagoland

small cigarette burn from previous owner (shown in 2nd picture)
These are designed for right hand drive but will fit left hand drive fairly well. It could be modified to fit better but this one has not been messed with. I decided I liked my 99-00 cup holder better. I am looking for a 99-00 cup holder insert if anyone has one of those I would let this go for half price plus the insert. If you have other things to trade let me know and I will consider it.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump.
What tyupe of difference does it make that it's right hand drive?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know how the center console piece that goes around the shift boot and cup holders isn't exactly symmetrical. It sort of bulges towards the passenger side a little more than it does the driver side. On a right hand drive Civic that piece is opposite. The cup holder still fits (obviously everyone has seen these installed on left hand drive cars) but it does cause some gap between the console piece and the carpet on the passenger side. I've been told if you cut off one of the mounting brackets it fits a lot better but I didn't want to try it. I liked the 99-00 one better anyways. I always thought the fitment would be perfect and when I got one and it wasn't I was disappointed so I wanted to let someone else know before they got one. I always mention that when I see one of these for sale so I thought I should mention it in my own for sale thread as well.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yo whats your paypal

this is sold

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know how the center console piece that goes around the shift boot and cup holders isn't exactly symmetrical. It sort of bulges towards the passenger side a little more than it does the driver side. On a right hand drive Civic that piece is opposite. The cup holder still fits (obviously everyone has seen these installed on left hand drive cars) but it does cause some gap between the console piece and the carpet on the passenger side. I've been told if you cut off one of the mounting brackets it fits a lot better but I didn't want to try it. I liked the 99-00 one better anyways. I always thought the fitment would be perfect and when I got one and it wasn't I was disappointed so I wanted to let someone else know before they got one. I always mention that when I see one of these for sale so I thought I should mention it in my own for sale thread as well.
i have one and i made it fit. No one noticed the way it angled towards the driver. If you do something to your bracket it will sit flush. And for the records those came on ek3 ek4 and ek9 so they are not just type r.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have one and i made it fit. No one noticed the way it angled towards the driver. If you do something to your bracket it will sit flush. And for the record those came on ek3 ek4 and ek9 so they are not just type r.
Yeah I know you can make it fit, I just decided I liked the 99-00 style better and didn't want to mess with it so I could resell it. I just explained the fitment issue because nobody ever does when they are selling these and I didn't want to be misleading.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got that insert peice if u still need it....LMK.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sold! Will be shipped Monday.

EJ6Civic27, send me your PayPal info for that insert. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.