5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bumpity, bump, bump, bump!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not unreasonable, open to offers, but I'm not open to unreasonable offers.....

pantyraid

=^.^=
Hmmm

Would this fit/work in a 7th gen?

My 6th gen is an auto but the 04 is a 5 spd and doesn't have a tach since it's a dx which I've contemplated rectifying in the past.. even though the bf uses that car now and doesn't care about having a tach it could still be nice to have

I'm pretty surprised this hasn't sold yet tbh, it definitely looks nice

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmm

Would this fit/work in a 7th gen?

My 6th gen is an auto

It's not plug n play for a 7th gen and wouldn't even attempt it. I have an 03-05 Civic cluster with a tach, it's from an automatic, so it has the gear indicators though, if you're interested.
The CRV cluster will work in your 6th gen auto, that's what I had it in.

pantyraid

=^.^=
It's not plug n play for a 7th gen and wouldn't even attempt it. I have an 03-05 Civic cluster with a tach, it's from an automatic, so it has the gear indicators though, if you're interested.
The CRV cluster will work in your 6th gen auto, that's what I had it in.
The 6th gen has a salvage title and probably also a bad head gasket so I'm trying to avoid putting any money into it over the bare minimum to keep it running (also the stock cluster is one of the few things in it that actually works haha) but lemme see what the other half thinks about the newer automatic cluster, how much were you asking on it?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lemme see what the other half thinks about the newer automatic cluster, how much were you asking on it?
I sent you a message about it.
Make a reasonable offer on it, I don't want or need that 7th gen cluster.

Status
Not open for further replies.