FS: AutoPower 6pt ROLLCAGE - BOLT-IN, 96-00 Civic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very interested in getting this, do you have any pics?? plus could you get a shipping quote to 01854 cause i have no time to pick it up

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, I'll try. Packaging would basically be the bars wrapped in bubblewrap, taped and shipped. As I am sure you are well aware of, it is bulky and kinda heavy, so I know it will not be cheap.. If i were to ship, it would be like 4 wrapped sections...

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok, a rough check on the shipping, given approx. weight, and demensions, and it has to go via Freight Shipment..

Est. price is close to 200$! That's crazy..

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um...i'm not sure if i'm keeping my hatch or not right now, it all depends if my brother wants to take it off my hands, so if he doesn't i'll definetly grab this.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you have any pictures of the rollcage?? cause i'm keeping my car, and i'll grab this i need to see what condition its in.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, i thought it was only going to be for the back.....i didn't know it was going to up front and where the doors are.. :(

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ha! I said it was a 6 point! lol

the rear section only, isn't a "cage", but a "hoop".. This is a full-fledged SCCA-approved cage ;)

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
qwikxr said:
Ha! I said it was a 6 point! lol

the rear section only, isn't a "cage", but a "hoop".. This is a full-fledged SCCA-approved cage ;)
yeah i know all i read was the "rollcage bolt-in 96-00 civic" lol, nevermind than

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
qwikxr said:
I'd like to get 450 for the cage.
+ shipping, but would rather not ship.. I rough-quoted shipping to Mass. and it was over $200 freight..

98wickedcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah i would just come and pick it up. Let me think about it. and ill let yo uknow.

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ha! go figure...
Well, I wish someone would buy it before I do something stupid... ...like put it back in! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.