FS DC SPORT Header

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDMFeRiO

5+ Year Member
FS DC Sport Header 4-1 Ceramic Coated....For a BSeries.... Off a GSR...

$150obo

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
GDMFeRiO said:
FS DC Sport Header 4-1 Ceramic Coated....For a BSeries.... Off a GSR...

$150obo
How much rust is on it and how many approximate miles. I'll offer later.What size collector. What is the reason of your getting rid of it?

GDMFeRiO

5+ Year Member
no rust...miles a good 2-5k......selling because I'm getting rid of my car...

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
will it fit a b16a?
how much shipping to MO 63385?

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
12.8:1 Ls/vtec said:
All b series headers will fit each other.
oh
I thought GSR intake and exhaust parts were different from the LS parts and different from B16?!?!?!?
so any B-series header will fit UNIVERSALLY to all other B-series heads?
and what about the intakes?

I'm building a ls-vtec and i'm still kind of a newbie when it comes with honda motors

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what year header was this made for....ie

is it for a 90-91 integra, 92-93 integra, or 94-00 integra

i need one for a 90-91 integra (they wont fit each other casue the 90-91 integra has some sort of x-member

carb legal right?

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
actually not all dc sport are carb legal- they make race headers too and a few other cheapers headers and things.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
99SilverCX said:
oh
I thought GSR intake and exhaust parts were different from the LS parts and different from B16?!?!?!?
so any B-series header will fit UNIVERSALLY to all other B-series heads?
and what about the intakes?

I'm building a ls-vtec and i'm still kind of a newbie when it comes with honda motors
All the b series headers will fit each other. The bolt pattern is the same. Outside items like the lower crossmember is a different factor. A 4-1 will not likely fit in a EF DA car because of the cross member but will fit on the engine. The headers are different in flow but will fit. The intake manifolds on these different motors are just about all different and will not fit each other.

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
12.8:1 Ls/vtec said:
All the b series headers will fit each other. The bolt pattern is the same. Outside items like the lower crossmember is a different factor. A 4-1 will not likely fit in a EF DA car because of the cross member but will fit on the engine. The headers are different in flow but will fit. The intake manifolds on these different motors are just about all different and will not fit each other.
thanx for the help 12.8:1 Ls/vtec

Status
Not open for further replies.