FS: Misc. '96-'00 Parts (Spoiler, Floor mats, Speed Sensor,...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll be posting multiple random parts for sale for '96-'00 Honda Civics. I'll list them here for the sake of being concise.

- original 1996-1998 Civic Coupe Spoiler ($100 shipped)

- new custom-fit '96-'00 Civic Front Floor Mats ($80 shipped)

- genuine Honda (78410-s04-902) Speed Sensor for manual 1996-2000 Civics ($90 shipped)

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For sale is this original 1996-1998 Honda Civic coupe spoiler with the long LED 3rd brake light. It has some scratches and scuff marks, which can be expected for an factory Honda spoiler. It is painted in factory Granada Black Pearl and seems its never been repainted. As you can see the LED fully lights up and evenly despite how it appears in the picture. For the unaware, this is the factory low profile spoiler option with the long LED lamp, unlike the taller '99-'00 Si spoiler option with the shorter LED lamp. The mounting screws are provided and enough wire length to easily run it into the trunk lid.

I'm asking $100 shipped given that it seems to average $125-$145 elsewhere. I will accept PayPal payments and provide my email address via PM once a deal is agreed upon. Feel free to ask any questions.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These are new custom-fit '96-'00 Civic front floor mats, which fit coupes & hatchbacks. They are black Berber carpets with charcoal grey serged trim and the driver's side grommet. Theyve never been used and cost $105 when I had them made. I've had an identical set in my car for several years and it has held up very well.

$80 shipped! Its a reasonable and firm price.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is a brand new, unopened genuine Honda (78410-s04-902) speed sensor for manual 1996-2000 Civics (DX, LX, HX & EX).
I bought it and ended up not needing it but couldnt return it in time.
It costs $140 at the dealership and about $115 shipped from online dealers.

$90 shipped!

MYDAYLY

Respected
5+ Year Member
These are new custom-fit '96-'00 Civic front floor mats, which fit coupes & hatchbacks. They are black Berber carpets with charcoal grey serged trim and the driver's side grommet. Theyve never been used and cost $105 when I had them made. I've had an identical set in my car for several years and it has held up very well.

$80 shipped! Its a reasonable and firm price.

I know this is a long shot, but you wouldn't happen to still have these mats would ya??

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know this is a long shot, but you wouldn't happen to still have these mats would ya??
Actually, they are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.