FS prelude 98 sh JDM R nicest ull see around cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

tharealjdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1998 Honda Prelude ONE OF A KIND MUST GO! JDM official

I HAVE A BOX OF PAPERWORK FOR ALL PROOF!!

$$6500 FIRM!!! NEW PRICE!!! PRICED TO SELL!!!!
TRADES ARE NOW WELCOME WITH CASH ADDED ON TOP
PLEASE NOTHING THAT NEEDS WORK OR BODYWORK/PAINT
MUST BE STICK UNLESS ITS AN AUTO AWD CAR

Engine:
JDM H22A Accord R with approx 37,000 miles on it. I purchased full JDM front clip and odometer read just under 30,000, since build I have put another 7000 on car.
Engine has all new OEM HONDA gaskets including: valve seals, valve cover/grommets, both balancer shaft seals, crank seal, cam seals, head gasket, VTEC solenoid gasket/filter, distributor seal, and rear main seal. Engine also has new timing belt, water pump, oil pump, tensioner and all other parts in the timing housing are new.
Only Royal Purple motor oil used

Engine mods:
Engine computer is OBD1 P28 chipped and socketed running EEC Tuner. Uses AEM wide band o2 sensor for A/F control/tuning.
Tune includes 5500RPM launch controller and check engine light will flash at redline acting as a shift light
AEM V2 cold air intake with dry filter
Walboro fuel pump and fuel pressure gauge
Fluidlyne full aluminum 40 mm radiator with Fluidlyne fan (use only OEM HONDA coolant)
Ingalls engineering engine damper kit
Full custom exhaust, Uses all 304 stainless steel piping, diameter is 2.5inch from the collector back, random technology high flow racing cat with stainless media, and Tanabe ultra medallion muffler. Car is pretty quiet

Transmission:
JDM T2T4 out of accord type R. approx 7000miles ago trans was sent to gearspeed in California for full rebuild. Had them do a stage 1 build which includes all new bearings, ceramic beading housing, new sensors/seals, new limited slip differential and heavy duty carbon syncros
Royal Purple trans fluid
ACT Street Light flywheel
ACT Super Street HD full disc clutch
OEM HONDA T/O bearing
Also replaced shift linkage and drive shafts both OEM HONDA

Suspension:
tokico blues with neuspeed springs --- cf pics are stock height...---
Ingalls engineering front and rear camber kit (Adjustable ball joints in front and anchor bolts in rear)
All new OEM HONDA bushings , ball joints, and sway links

Brakes:
Rotora slotted rotors front and rear
Hawk Super Street pads
StopTech stainless brake lines
OEM HONDA calipers SH prelude

Interior:
100% OEM type SH, except custom mounted wide band o2 gauge inside cup holder. Carpet is so super clean I would seriously eat off it.

Exterior:
the carbon parts in pics have been returned to stock for my new price
will sell all three, for 1000 extra
VIS Carbon Fiber hood, trunk, and fenders (fenders custom made by VIS very very rare)
NEW OEM HONDA taillights
DEPO black housing head lights
OEM HONDA blade wheels powder coated, inside and out, black with metallic finish
Nitto tires barely broken in
Every exterior molding and seal has been replaced even the rear quarter glass moldings which means replacing the glass.

Summary:

This car wins an award every show it goes to. Most notably it received back to back 1st place trophies for best Prelude at ATCO HONDA DAY, which is a huge show, one of the largest Honda shows on the upper east coast. The engine bay is immaculate and has so many new parts it’s sickening. Not only are the major things like power steering pump, alternator, belts, hoses etc all new OEM parts but so is every bracket , bolt, piece of plastic and rubber. I’m serious almost every piece of hardware! All parts are OEM Honda I have shoe boxes full of receipts to prove it!

The goal building this car was to build something that was reasonably powerful, reliable and fun to drive. Everything works like it’s supposed to. Nothing is getto rigged and no expense has ever been spared. I mean even the seat belts are new because the retractor springs where getting slow. The car has also never been in any major accidents or ever need any sort of frame repair. I’m not just blowing smoke to make this car sound good, it is that good. This car was built 100% by me and several Honda technicians that are personal friends, this wasn't your average amateur hour honda build. The car was completed about a year and a half ago and I drive it regularly.

Not that these are really cons but just some info you should know: The chaise has 175k miles on it but I honestly challenge you to find any moving part that has that mileage on it. The only option the car doesn’t have that it was originally equipped with is the cruise control it was deleted during the engine swap. OBD1 is not usually inspection friendly so check your local inspection laws and don’t plan on taking the car to pepboys for service.

Also if the carbon fiber isn’t your thing I do have all the original body panels {in pics how its sitting now} preferably pick up. The car was originally a type SH which means it came with an H22a4 engine and the Type SH ATTS trans but that was swapped out for a real limited slip differential trans(JDM T2T4) when the JDM H22a was swapped in.

Lastly although this car is in excellent mechanical condtion it has no warrentee express or implied.

WILL PART OUT THE CARBON IF U WANT IT AND NOT THE CAR!

HOW THE CAR IS SITTING NOW

PM ME IF SERIOUS>> PLEASE KEEP HATER COMMENTS TO YOURSELF..

tharealjdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
upppppppppppppppppppp

tharealjdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man! needs a good home!!

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey i mean if you wanna trade ill trade ya, not sure if its what your looking for, its in my threads. its a 1999 civic si

ThaLude

Lude

Wanted to know how much you would do a package deal on the carbon fenders,hood and truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.