FS: SoCali 99-00 Civic SSM Front End Conversion w/ CF Hood and New Fog Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aight, selling this conversion off one of my cars. It's been painted SSM using the color code off my rsx. Lights are OEM Stanley and bumper and fenders are after market. Pretty good fitment, just the lights don't have the bottom brackets, so there's a small gap under them.

The CF hood is a generic brand but still in really good condition and comes with Sparco hood pins. I also have a set of silver w/ yellow lense fog lights that were never installed that I can add if you want them. Fenders have the JDM Sidemarkers installed on them as well that will be included.

Asking obo
600 w/ Fogs
500 w/o fogs

Parted Out:
Hood 250
Front Bumper 75
Fenders w/ jdm sidemarkers 75
OEM Si Headlights 100
Fog Lights 100

Also have rear bumper 80 which isn't included in the front end package

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Bump for a :thumbs up seller

jams_ek

Banned
willing to part out cause theres been like 5 front end conversions on here and they don't sell cause no one will part out if so LMK

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
willing to part out cause theres been like 5 front end conversions on here and they don't sell cause no one will part out if so LMK
Which part or parts are ya lookin for?

mikhsoj

5+ Year Member
how much for just that cf hood. although im kinda weary cuz its drilled for hood pins. im local and can pick up.

ekhatchb18

5+ Year Member
how much to ship the front bumper and fenders to pa 17201 is the zip let me know...im paypal verified

EM1FTW

5+ Year Member
will you sell just the fenders and sidemarkers?
pm me please very interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.