FS:Turbo B18B Ek Hatch in KY

Status
Not open for further replies.

EtownChris

5+ Year Member
I know this is my first post on this site, but there are some people on here that can vouch for me and all. But, heres the ad that ive posted on another boards:

So, I came across a good deal on a car that I’ve been wanting for a while so that’s the main reason I am selling my car. I know it hasn’t been boosted long, but I finally decided that I want to go ahead and get something more “luxurious”. Not really sure what I could sell the car for, so I’ll set the price at $10,000 OBO. The turbo kit has only been on the car about 2 weeks, but it runs good and starts every morning with no problems. All work has been done at Autolab and I have receipts of everything. I will fully detail this car inside and out before it is sold

Here’s the details from the original owners thread with updates on the things I’ve added

97 vsm dx hatch
170,xxx on car
60-70k on full B18B (LS) swap
carbon fiber hood
16 inch Black Rota Slipstreams with brand new Kuhmo tires(less than 3000 miles) and will come with the stock 14” wheels and hubcaps(new tires also)
full Si brakes front and back
Si swaybars
Omni sport coilovers (sleeves not full body)
Omni sport upper control arms
KYB Shocks
The body has a few dings but nothing to major. The only “major” thing is that the place where you mount the drivers fender to the bumper has rusted off and it’s being held on by a zip-tie for now.
The front bumper has seen better days because of how low the car use to sit.
I’m going to have the headlights cleaned up and resealed because they keep fogging up.

The interior of the car is in good condition;No rips in seats etc.

Turbo Kit:
Garrett T3/T4 60 Trim w/ .63 a/mr
Autolab Manifold
Autolab Open Loop Dumptube
Autolab Downpipe(ends behind the tires with a turndown)
Autolab intercooler Piping(Wade’s old piping)
Unknown brand big FMIC
Turbo Oil Feed/Return Kit
1000cc 550cc Injectors
Tial 38mm Wastegate(polished)
255 Fuel Pump
Tial 50mm S BOV
Autometer CF Boost Guage
Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge
Gauge Cluster Bezel(will include factory one)
New Axels
P06 ECU(will include the p75 ecu also)
Hondata S200(still needs to be tuned)

The car also has a Kenwood CD player that I will leave in(also has a remote)

Here are some pictures from the original owners thread along with my webshots page that has the pictures I’ve took. Seth will be taking better pictures this week.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICS

jasonacura91

5+ Year Member
bump for good seller. THis car has a one bad ass turbo kit one it looks sweet.

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump nice car n turbo kit

EtownChris

5+ Year Member
bump, I need this card gone, accepting offers. Will sell with or without the turbo kit. Did a compression check last weekend and it came out to 185 across the board. JasonAcura can vouch for it since he was there when it was done and helped out.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
88_CRX_YUK said:
DAMN YOUR CRAZY 6K FOR A TURBO KIT?

You can go get a turbo car for 5-6 grand.!!. But s**t your cars nice, id ask about 8K maybe for everything..and a LS motor is only like 500 bucks..
you need to read bro... he said 6k WITHOUT the turbo kit

EtownChris

5+ Year Member
88_CRX_YUK said:
DAMN YOUR CRAZY 6K FOR A TURBO KIT?

You can go get a turbo car for 5-6 grand.!!. But s**t your cars nice, id ask about 8K maybe for everything..and a LS motor is only like 500 bucks..
You obviously didn't read it right. I'll sell the CAR for 6k without the turbo kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.