FS: turbo'd 92 civic cx part out (d16, vitara, y8 etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

n2hifi

5+ Year Member
I've finally decided that i just will never finish this project the way i want, i really want to invest more money and time into a new daily and my 240. The only way ill really be able to afford to buy a new dail is to part out the hatch and coupe then use that money to buy a new daily... SO here is the part out of the hatch , ill have one for my coupe shortly

I have a ton of parts on and for this car so this thread will be changing so check it often.

*ALSO I WILL SHIP AND CAN MEET 1/2 WAY FOR LARGER ITEMS SO JUST PM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT*

Let's start with the motor: (motor and tranny still in car but can be pulled asap)

*ATTENTION----- I WILL PART OUT THE MOTOR ... IF YOU WANT SOMETHING MAKE A OFFER, ALSO MOTOR HAS ZERO MILES IT HAS NEVER BEEN RAN OR HAD FLUIDS IN IT SINCE REBUILD *

Block: $700 OBO
Y8 block (fresh hone,decked,repainted) (block and girdle have been notched for rods)
Vitara pistons (stock bore 75mm)
Hasting rings
Tuner Toyz rods with arp rod bolts
Acl bearings (standard)
Rebuilt y8 pump
Stock untapped y8 pan (comes with new oil pan gasket)
newer water pump
newer timing belt

Head: $450.00 OBO
Y8 head fully rebuilt (ported,polished,upgraded valves and dbl valve springs newer valve guides ) $125.00
Zex cam 105300 cam $200.00
Skunk 2 cam gear (gunmetal with red center) $85.00
ARP Head studs $75.00
OEM y8 gasket

*ATTENTION--- HEAD HAS A SMALL ISSUE ... two of the two bolt holes are stripped .. one is broke and one can be retapped.. i simply hondabond my vc on and it never leaks *

Intake: $175 OBO
Y8 intake manifold (ported and tapped for NOS shark nozzles) (comes with ALL sensors to work on a obd1 motor) $ 100.00
H22 TB (IM portmatched to TB) $35.00
450cc Blue top injectors (cleaned and flow matched with new O-rings) $SOLD to Phate
Mr Gasket G-Sport Fuel Rail (red) $65.00

Transmission n clutch :

Z6 ex big bearing tranny (no grinds) $ sold

Act 6 puck with HEAVY duty pressure plate (currently installed will be better pictures when removed)
-clutch has usage on it but is good for about another 10-20k of hard usage $75.00

Turbo setup: $sold

n2hifi

5+ Year Member
Ok the intercooler set up and piping: $ sold

Prelude block adaptors $ 20.00
(these are used on B-series motors to run a catch can insteadd of tapping your VC)

Ok now for some exterior bits

Spoon replica CF wing $ 80.00 OBO
(has 2 minor scuffs from where it rubbed when opening the hatch.. it's very hard to see in the pictures ... thats how minor the rub's are)

Spoon replica mirrors $ 25.00
(in good shape no issues, typical replica part)

Red and white HATCHBACK tails $ 50.00
(these have a good fit and don't leak)

Vison smoked amber corners $ 25.00
(these are visions just smoked using VHT/night shades.. i bought them this way.. have been on the car since ive owned it with NO fading)

Smoked amber side markers $20.00
(these have never been installed NO wiring and can be used on 94-01/92-95 teg/civics)

Jegs racing -6 x 10ft braided hose $ 35.00
(brand new never used, i paid 40.00 plus shipping)

Russel -6 inline filter $ 20.00
(brand new still in package, black in color i paid 26.00 for it plus shipping)

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love the setup bro! Look at my build I'm boosting my y8 right now but going to build down the road. But, if I could get some of these parts I would love to build it before it's all done. ( Save money on a second tune down the road ). So 2 questions:

1. What could you do for just the pistons and rods?
2. What kinda power would I be looking at if I bought this would setup from you?
( Actually I was thinking if I did go for it all, it'd just be the bottom and top end, cause I have most of the other stuff )

PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.