FS: WI/IL - 1995 Civic CX Hatch - B18C, Fresh Paint - $3,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have for sale my project Civic Hatch. I will not be getting around to finishing it, and I could use money for other projects, so it is time to part ways.

Good:
New Paint, has not seen the road since paint was done.
New Konig Helium wheels
New Tires
New Carbon Fiber Hood and Duckbill Spoiler
New Headlights
Rear Disc Brakes
New Invidia Cat-back Exhaust
New Motor Mounts
Illinois Title in hand, in my name

Bad:
Does not currently run (Needs VTEC/swap wiring done)
No keys
Missing small parts (window cranks, windshield moldings, shift knob, etc.)
No Battery
No Intake
Rebuilt Title (Theft Recovery)

Again, title is in hand, in my name, ready to be transferred to you. Vehicle is currently in a storage locker. You will be responsible for removing/trailering etc. However, I can assist you in loading it up on a trailer/dolly if needed. I will entertain all serious offers, but will ignore lowballs. If this listing is still up, I still have the car, no need to ask "Still available"? I will ignore you.

Questions? Feel free to ask.

image (2).jpeg image (3).jpeg image (6).jpeg image (7).jpeg image (10).jpeg image (13).jpeg image (14).jpeg image.jpeg

Steven Johnson

Respected
Despite the issues and rebuilt title, real clean! Just wanted to pop in and say that. GLWS!! I see Jersey plates, I'm in Jersey. Trying to get my hands on a B18 for a good price.

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Despite the issues and rebuilt title, real clean! Just wanted to pop in and say that. GLWS!! I see Jersey plates, I'm in Jersey. Trying to get my hands on a B18 for a good price.
Thank you! Yes it needs to be finished, and the title isn't perfect, but the car is in amazing shape! Absolutely no rust, all fasteners in pristine shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.