GarageBuilt quest to build a PFWD EF! (56k go nap)

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No love? ok how about a engine bay shot?

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
only thing getting painted is the front end to match the car and bay.

lol my car has been around the webz a few times.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Well I got paid to work on my car yesterday at work. I made my own rad support which if all goes as planned with be sick as f**kkkkk!!! Just stay tuned guys my mind is running wild.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why the hydraulic e-brake? I doubt you will be going drifting in this thing haha

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why the hydraulic e-brake? I doubt you will be going drifting in this thing haha
The car has no emergency brake I didn't like the Kens customs staging brake so I modified the k sport to use a wilwood cylinder with piggy back resevoir. So the car no longer has a e brake it has a staging brake ;) k sport just added that nifty flip thing so you can use it as a e brake.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The car has no emergency brake I didn't like the Kens customs staging brake so I modified the k sport to use a wilwood cylinder with piggy back resevoir. So the car no longer has a e brake it has a staging brake ;) k sport just added that nifty flip thing so you can use it as a e brake.
Oh ok, that makes more sense.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont really like the fiberglass front end... i thought it looked better with the oem front. more sleeper status oem.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn this is coming along nicely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya but some people actually like function>form believe it or not haha.
yes indeed this front end serves multiple purposes. 1 it allows the tire to be tucked under the fender thus keeping rubber, rocks, dirt ect contained and keeping my paint pretty. 2 it is much more areodynamic. With it being a closed smooth sweep around the car there is no place for the wind to grab little open holes and s**t ultimately causing more drag. Anddddd 3. I love how agressive it looks lol to each his own but hey its what I like that matters lol

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya but some people actually like function>form believe it or not haha.
im one of them... i just personally think it doesn't match the lines of the rest of the car well.

yes indeed this front end serves multiple purposes. 1 it allows the tire to be tucked under the fender thus keeping rubber, rocks, dirt ect contained and keeping my paint pretty. 2 it is much more areodynamic. With it being a closed smooth sweep around the car there is no place for the wind to grab little open holes and s*** ultimately causing more drag. Anddddd 3. I love how agressive it looks lol to each his own but hey its what I like that matters lol
i know exactly why you got it, and as you said its your car so as long as you like it thats all that matters. ;)