GarageBuilt quest to build a PFWD EF! (56k go nap)

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay so, got my shipment in from Greg friday...thanks for hooking it up. I also took a road trip to Atlanta to pick up a BNIB NX nitrous kit, came with Wide open throttle switch, fuel pressure cut switch, and a 15lb bottle...I should honestly be in jail for how much I stole this kit for but hey a deal is a deal.

Stay tuned for more updates homie! T- one month till dyno.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah this is going to be fun

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, what size shot you looking at? and any idea on how you will run the lines to the itbs?

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, what size shot you looking at? and any idea on how you will run the lines to the itbs?
125-150 shot, direct port dry shot n letting my s300 control everything as far as activating, WOT switch, window rpm switch ect.

Found out my chassis harness is done and should be showing up this next week. I need to order my body filler for my engine bay on monday so I can finish this thing before feb 1st. Its gonna be some long days in the near future.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Part update! lol Spoon REPLICA muffler (just for sammo!)

Stay tuned for more! Thanks again for all the support.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well Chris I finally messed around tonight with it...boy it took me a min to get the mixture right but it got hard and all...I didnt get to sand I am just too exhausted. I will hit it up prob monday. I did install my rear diffuser, and nitrous bottle placement is down. I painted my ITB's and what not...just basically dabbled around a bit in the shop.

So I finally figured out how big of a pain in the ass taking a EF rear bumper off is...jesus Honda could have done better than that for sure. Well enought talking on with the pics.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Late sub. That engine pic with the bisi replica, ITBs, and winkle black vc is sex. I saved it on my laptop lol.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feeling the rear diffuser

but i love everything else, i wish i had a project car that i didnt need to drive everyday

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Late sub. That engine pic with the bisi replica, ITBs, and winkle black vc is sex. I saved it on my laptop lol.
Give me about another week you will want to save a new pic lol I promise

not feeling the rear diffuser

but i love everything else, i wish i had a project car that i didnt need to drive everyday
The rear diffuser will be painted black so it will blend better and fallow the flow of the car.

okay okay here is the preview...lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with Greg, I was never a fan of diffusers. I don't get the point of them, just that a lot of ricers have them.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with Greg, I was never a fan of diffusers. I don't get the point of them, just that a lot of ricers have them.
Well that's what ruins stuff in this sport. Basically let me break it down to you as simple as i can....next time you're doing 65mph stick ur ARM out the window cup your hand trying to catch the wind....then spread your fingers apart n see which one has less drag. If you ever look under the back of our cars the flow design is garbage the bumper acts like a parachute. This car is a race car not some 16 year old b***h ass ricer driving around with my stock single cam throwing it in neutral revving at people. It serves a purpose...hopefully now sir you get fhe point of them. =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well that's what ruins stuff in this sport. Basically let me break it down to you as simple as i can....next time you're doing 65mph stick ur ARM out the window cup your hand trying to catch the wind....then spread your fingers apart n see which one has less drag. If you ever look under the back of our cars the flow design is garbage the bumper acts like a parachute. This car is a race car not some 16 year old b**** ass ricer driving around with my stock single cam throwing it in neutral revving at people. It serves a purpose...hopefully now sir you get fhe point of them. =)
exactly, they are useful on a race car which this is goign to be. they are made to reduce resistance when .001 of a second can matter and time > looks. now on your stock daily, its just silly

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's what I meant basically. I honestly didn't mean no disrespect. Its just funny seeing stock ass eg hatches aand coupes flowing through town with big ass Diffusers on the back.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's what I meant basically. I honestly didn't mean no disrespect. Its just funny seeing stock ass eg hatches aand coupes flowing through town with big ass Diffusers on the back.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Lol no offense taken, just explaining the purpose of them broham. Lol I just look at the stock civics n launch on their asses lol. Stay tuned for more updates.