GarageBuilt quest to build a PFWD EF! (56k go nap)

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, boys and girls a small update lol. I set my bumper on to let folks see how it looks! I am currently waiting for another day off so I can do some work! Not trying to toot my horn but I worked the f**k out of the paint laying it down on my ITB's lol

Also picked me up a ACT Pro lite flywheel woooo

As you can see my interior is pretty plain right now lol. It should start coming together pretty soon! Thanks for all the support fellas!

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Well guys, You all will be very disappointed. I didnt take pics of the engine bay after sanding because I was so f**king frustrated. Epic fail #1, Then somehow I managed to lose my bastard tap for the nozzles so I was unable to do the lines for my nitrous. I ordered one from Summit so it should be here Tuesday and ill attempt to do it Tuesday at the fire station. Nothing like getting paid to install nitrous lol. I do have a wiring harness update tho!! Onatop...can I get a drumroll please?

and a random shot of the engine with the painted ITBs stay tuned for more updates!!!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish i had a car sitting on the side so i could make a engine harness lol and no engine bay pic?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm you went for on top instead of on bottom. im surprised you didnt want to hide it

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm you went for on top instead of on bottom. im surprised you didnt want to hide it
Lol, who says I have to pop my hood? lol even then when I do pop my hood you will be like holy f**k crazy header and direct port ITB's?????!!!! BALLER lol

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More pics!:

small body work update:

stay tuned for s**t to be back from powdercoating...

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Personally I think the way you routed the lines looks good, kinda like showing off like thats whats up...lol

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
nom nom nom

oh and in the 4th pic down it looks like your timing belt is rubbing the vc on the top of the exhaust cam gear. is it just the angle or is the belt not tensioned?