Gauge cluster

Derekej1

Does anyone know where i could purchase or get my gauge cluster refurbished at? About to replace my motor and want to get the odometer reset while getting the speedometer fixed. TIA

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No one is going to "refurbish" your gauge cluster.
A simple search would have yielded you this, and since it's mechanical, you can do this yourself.

Slydways

Does anyone know where i could purchase or get my gauge cluster refurbished at? About to replace my motor and want to get the odometer reset while getting the speedometer fixed. TIA
I know this is a bit late, but
Palo Alto Speedometer inc.
will do this, they did my speedo repair and reset the odo in March.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
May want to check your local laws on changing the odometer readout. This is typically illegal in most states.

Slydways

Not a problem, they have a form you will need to fill in and also they photocopy your drivers license, this form is legally required to reset the odo.
I had an odo from a salvage yard and had it reset to the mileage on the original gauge pod which the tach was broken, now every works perfectly.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Not a problem, they have a form you will need to fill in and also they photocopy your drivers license, this form is legally required to reset the odo.
I had an odo from a salvage yard and had it reset to the mileage on the original gauge pod which the tach was broken, now every works perfectly.
Glad you were able to get it worked out legally. Kudos! :thumbup: Too many people are not willing to go about doing things the right way.