Geisha: Key West *under construction*

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just a few pics from the inside of our new restaraunt, "Geisha Key West". When Hurricane Wilma struck, the Benihana's down here decided to close (f**ker) so he could build condo's instead so bye bye Japanese steakhouse.

Well we kept in touch with the old manager, and now we have control over everything inside the old place and we'll be starting our own Japanese steakhouse under a different name, only because the Benihana corporation doesn't allow a new place to open in the same area as one that has closed within 5 years. So basically if we wanted the Benihana name, we would have to wait until November of 2010 + starting our own = no franchise fees :P

01 - Looking from kitchen doors towards the front door

02 - Soon to be the bathrooms

03 - Where 2-3 tables will be

04 - There will be 2 identical rooms like this with 3 tables each

05 - Standing in the bar area looking at location of 5 tables

06 - Left room will have 1 table, right will be waiting, and where i stand is host

07 - Soon to be sushi bar

08 - The Photoshop-version of the blueprints

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So there is only cooking tables? all orders are prepared right in front of you?

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so if we ever head to key west when its down we get some discounted prices on a meal ? lol

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Svr_Civic said:
so if we ever head to key west when its down we get some discounted prices on a meal ? lol
True :thumbs up lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
TougeRunner said:
So there is only cooking tables? all orders are prepared right in front of you?
There's food prep in the kitchen, then it's brought out on the carts and then cooked and served at the tables :P

Svr_Civic said:
My dad's the "honest" kinda guy, so I doubt whether I can get a discount for even myself :shock: :what:

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like it will be a nice place... :ok:

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just helped build one of these in VA, awesome place but very expensive. have fun with the JDM food!