Didn't seen one, figured I'd start it.

Warner Robins is where I'm at!

How bout you?

With all these Ga folks on CC I'm sure this thread will be flooded :P

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok, i'm in....Just a couple of hours north of you, in Covington.....I have family in War town, and have lived there in the past....:mrgreen:

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im on the alabama/georgia line. bout an hour from Atlanta.

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
war town thats whats up, im in the southeast corner of bama for now, originally from alban-E ga.

mb4ua

me & my boyfriend have a perfect condition '94 integra shell (red) for sale. anyone interested?

Lilredrocket

5+ Year Member
war town thats whats up, im in the southeast corner of bama for now, originally from alban-E ga.
You don't say! Live in Moultrie for most of my life. My dad was a big wig at the Cooper plant in Albany! Untill we moved to Forsyth and he got his own tire shop.

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ Pretty much, all over......hwy 278, dunbar, Houston avenue, Carl vinson, Fort Valley, you name it....Much love for the War town!!!:mrgreen:

Lilredrocket

5+ Year Member
^^ Pretty much, all over......hwy 278, dunbar, Houston avenue, Carl vinson, Fort Valley, you name it....Much love for the War town!!!:mrgreen:
:word: I live over by Russell. Lake Joy area. :D Send a message if you're ever down and wanna meet up or something.

emerican

Registered VIP
HAHA you know it man i just got on and saw this.
Covington GA same as Deezy
Got family and friends all the way from LA[lower alabama] to Atl and further.

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HAHA you know it man i just got on and saw this.
Covington GA same as Deezy
Got family and friends all the way from LA[lower alabama] to Atl and further.
^^sweet......donovan772, and cvcc79.............come on down!!!!!.......:mrgreen:

emerican

Registered VIP
Whats up man your in griffen you aint to far from me at all im down that way all the time.