Getting stumped

Jimhas?plzhelp

I’ve got an 09 civic si 4 door sedan, changed the oil and noticed the exhaust had been altered. It has a set of headers straight back to the union which then has the muffler and all that Jazz, off topic but trying to paint the picture...the problem is 2 of the header pipes are cracked and their is no catalytic converter. Non. At all. I’ve searched online for parts and have found racing exhausts, like the exact setup on the car, missing the cat and all. I can find the cat all day online but no luck on a manifold/ header short enough to include the cat. I guess what I’m asking is am I not looking in the right places or do i have to order the manifold/ header from a Honda dealer?

Jimhas?plzhelp

I’ve got an 09 civic si 4 door sedan, changed the oil and noticed the exhaust had been altered. It has a set of headers straight back to the union which then has the muffler and all that Jazz, off topic but trying to paint the picture...the problem is 2 of the header pipes are cracked and their is no catalytic converter. Non. At all. I’ve searched online for parts and have found racing exhausts, like the exact setup on the car, missing the cat and all. I can find the cat all day online but no luck on a manifold/ header short enough to include the cat. I guess what I’m asking is am I not looking in the right places or do i have to order the manifold/ header from a Honda dealer?
Also, the manifolds/headers I have found contain the side note that they are not legal for on road purposes race/ sport/track only so yes I can find them just wondering why OE manifolds are so hard to find